Rate the following Captains in order of preference:
Sisko - 5 points (The Sisko is of Bajor. The Sisko will kick your ***. The Sisko has the Defiant. The Sisko has his own SPACE STATION. He's a Picard-esque Diplomat, a Kirk-esque fighter, an Archer-esque leader, and a Janeway-esque determination. He's everyone COMBINED!)
Janeway - 4 points (HOW many First Contacts did she make? HOW many times did she fight the Borg with little or no help, and WIN no less?)
Archer - 3 points (Kudos for the Xindi operation, maboi.)
Picard - 2 points (Not that I don't like Picard, it's just that I like the other ones better.)
Kirk - 1 point (Yea... That Connie would get WIPED. Keep your shirt on, buddy.)
* Picard (A brilliant captain who knew his role and brought out the best in his crew - so much that they rarely, if ever, whined about the insane tasks given - not to mention he was very well educated)
* Kirk (Strong leader, determined, not afraid to get his hands dirty)
* Janeway (Survived and led well despite being thrust into a seemingly impossible-to-overcome situation)
* Sisko (I like the Defiant? I think that's my best defense here. The guy seemed bipolar in his acting.)
* Archer (screw you, man. No thanks.)
Picard - For getting me into Trek. And also providing proof that the French were wiped out in the future by the English.
Kirk - For getting the ball rolling and being such an enduring character that everyone now mocks him just to feel a little closer to all that awesomeness.
Sisko - Number 3 because I hate the others more. Points for fighting a war, points lost for being a crazy 50's sci fi writer and an alien baby. Also the base ball thing was way out of left field.
Janeway - I liked her crew second best but this is a captain's poll. Her Mary Sueness and all the 'I win' buttons she used were just too much.
Archer - How I hate the Duchess so. Actually Enterprise is dead to me so Archer get last place by default. Porthos was the best actor on the show.