Lt. Commander
# 1 character vision
08-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Does anyone think that different ways of seeing should be added. Like night vision or beyond the visible light spectrum that humans use, either with a kit, or a natural skill?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2011, 01:37 AM
would be cool
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2011, 02:27 AM
I'd like that as well.

By the way, at Drozana we get at some of the FE mission a levitating flashlight. Why couldn't we also get some as well for the game? Maybe at some dark maps we could use it. -Just think about the potential of different visions into some (Foundry) missions!
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macumba
I'd like that as well.

By the way, at Drozana we get at some of the FE mission a levitating flashlight. Why couldn't we also get some as well for the game? Maybe at some dark maps we could use it. -Just think about the potential of different visions into some (Foundry) missions!
The reason why we don't have floating flashlights in game is because that mission alone used specific dynamic graphics to make it work. The devs would have to redesign every mission just for that 1 little floating light...now what I dont understand is why we don't have lights on our rifles, like in Nemesis, but that probably has something to do with the dynamics as well