Lt. Commander
Hey Cryptic folks!

I recently participated in a Q&A conference call with Jeri Ryan promoting her appearance on Warehouse 13.

I asked her if she would be interested in doing voice-over work for STO to reprise her role as Seven of Nine / Annika Hansen, and she said it would definitely be something she would look at and consider, and joked that it would be easier to reprise the role in VO rather than getting back into the corset & spandex suit.

With the Borg being such a big factor in STO and hints of an increasing role of the Borg in upcoming end-game content, it would be awesome to get Jeri for VO! Either for VO as Seven/Annika, or as the new Borg Queen or something!

I posted a write-up about the Jeri Ryan Q&A on the website that offered me the opportunity. I don't know if posting the link would be considered advertising or promoting a competitor, so I won't post the link, but I recently tweeted about it, and can pass the link in PM

Jeri Ryan in STO! Make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Interesting. Very interesting.... Why is it that cat suit of hers still pops into my head....
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-14-2011, 01:13 AM
Because we all wanted to be assimilated by her!!!!!!:p
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-14-2011, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
Because we all wanted to be assimilated by her!!!!!!:p
Hell yes. Lol. Probably the hottest actress in Star Trek. Painfully so.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-14-2011, 01:17 AM
With the upcoming Borg Invasion I think she'd be a good choice for the new "Enterprise" Captain.

Oh and saw her in Warehouse 13, yeah well.....She looks good. Kate Mulgrew will be joining the cast as well for a 4 episodes story arc.

Yet they cancelled Eureka which had Whil Wheaton and added Felicia Day (from the Guild,..... yum.). Yet wrestling still plays on the channel.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-14-2011, 01:24 AM
i am allways for VO

Maybe she could be the voice for the new Tutorial in SFA?
The new Tutorials are going to get proper Voices again anyway, are they?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-14-2011, 01:25 AM
What would they have her voice though? 7 of 9 distanced herself from the Federation and just sort of faded into the background of life. Still more VOs are always welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Hell yes. Lol. Probably the hottest actress in Star Trek. Painfully so.
I'd tie her for a vulcan mindmeld with T'pol (Jolene Blalock). Both equal hot and equally models previously.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
With the upcoming Borg Invasion I think she'd be a good choice for the new "Enterprise" Captain.

Oh and saw her in Warehouse 13, yeah well.....She looks good. Kate Mulgrew will be joining the cast as well for a 4 episodes story arc.

Yet they cancelled Eureka which had Whil Wheaton and added Felicia Day (from the Guild,..... yum.). Yet wrestling still plays on the channel.....
Goes to show why Scifi is hard pressed for ratings. They should give people God Emperor of Dune miniseries (yes i own both of the previous series. and I am a fan of Frank Herbert's work. Not his son's though.) The station doesn't really make anything Scifi just branch into anything fiction
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-14-2011, 01:32 AM
If you're a jeri Ryan fan, check out mortal kombat legacy on YouTube.