Lt. Commander
# 11
08-14-2011, 01:38 AM
She's well known for her humor, especially regarding her own characters.
I think shows what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBrqS6hitk

So I'd enjoy having her aboard, even more so without her Voyager costume which I found ridicilous to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Zachary Quinto did VO for STO, without being Spock.

It isn't necessary that she voice Seven of Nine, like stated above she could be either a Starfleet captain or the voice of the new tutorial etc.

However, Seven/Annika doesn't need to be part of Starfleet to be included in a mission that includes VO. Since much of the Borg content is supposed to be available to both factions, it would actually make sense to have Seven not be part of Starfleet, but perhaps involved in a mission available to both factions in which she sends both Starfleet and KDF captains on a special mission to attack or attempt to shut down a Borg shipyard or transwarp conduit. Maybe the Borg kidnap her and try to re-assimilate her, and both factions are involved in rescue attempt.

I'm sure Cryptic devs, and even Foundry authors, could come up with some interesting and fun ways to involve her in a mission or two.

Even if she doesn't reprise her role as Seven of Nine / Annika Hansen, it would be awesome to have her be involved with STO.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-14-2011, 01:40 AM
Very overrated. Only hot when placed next to that Counselor Troi train wreck and that cross-eyed dumpster-fire that was Major Kira. Give us some of that hot T'Pol voice.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-14-2011, 01:42 AM
I would absolutely have a heart attack if she reprised her role on STO via voiceover. MAKE IT SO!
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-14-2011, 01:50 AM
As you might think, I'm sure a huge issue would be COST. Did she say she'd do it for cheap and/or free? =)
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Probably cheap
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
I'd tie her for a vulcan mindmeld with T'pol (Jolene Blalock). Both equal hot and equally models previously.
mindmeld? is that what theyre calling it these days?
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-14-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyvid View Post
Zachary Quinto did VO for STO, without being Spock.

It isn't necessary that she voice Seven of Nine, like stated above she could be either a Starfleet captain or the voice of the new tutorial etc.

However, Seven/Annika doesn't need to be part of Starfleet to be included in a mission that includes VO. Since much of the Borg content is supposed to be available to both factions, it would actually make sense to have Seven not be part of Starfleet, but perhaps involved in a mission available to both factions in which she sends both Starfleet and KDF captains on a special mission to attack or attempt to shut down a Borg shipyard or transwarp conduit. Maybe the Borg kidnap her and try to re-assimilate her, and both factions are involved in rescue attempt.

I'm sure Cryptic devs, and even Foundry authors, could come up with some interesting and fun ways to involve her in a mission or two.

Even if she doesn't reprise her role as Seven of Nine / Annika Hansen, it would be awesome to have her be involved with STO.
Given how in STO's timeline, Seven resigned from Starfleet when they disbanded the Borg taskforce, she wouldn't be a part of Starfleet anyway so it would indeed make perfect sense for her to be a neutral figure that works with both factions.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-14-2011, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Hell yes. Lol. Probably the hottest actress in Star Trek. Painfully so.
My wife still refers to her as "36 of D."
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Unfortunately her voice was not her best asset.