Lt. Commander
Just add in some Reman, Cardassian, or Romulan outfits, whatever you can think of from the TV or movies.

Pretty sad that Starfleet has 99.99% of the c-store outfits atm imo.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2011, 01:33 AM
I agree. However, many players shoot down many of the ideas just beause "They never wore those uniforms". I think both the Bajoran Militia and the generic police uniforms should be added to the KDF. They could be uniforms from non-klingon military units incorporated into the KDF after the Klingon Empire "annexed" said worlds.

Generic "Police Uniform" (scroll down the linked page to find it):
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/in...sed_props3.htm
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptiecop
Just add in some Reman, Cardassian, or Romulan outfits, whatever you can think of from the TV or movies.

Pretty sad that Starfleet has 99.99% of the c-store outfits atm imo.

Thanks.
They should just add some of the not-starfleet uniforms that are available on fed-side already, like the Merc-set or mirror-universe clothes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-15-2011, 03:37 AM
Ship skins would be nice too.

But more to the point, i would love to see some formal outfits at least for the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-15-2011, 03:46 AM
thats not the only think they need to do ... they need to let have make the slots on or off duty ... 1 off duty slot is BS
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-17-2011, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
thats not the only think they need to do ... they need to let have make the slots on or off duty ... 1 off duty slot is BS
That would be pretty stupid for them to waste time making off-duty slots for Klingons because they've already said they are doing away with on-duty/off-duty. Agreed with the other post they they need to add in some of the non-uniform clothes that the feds have. Merc uniforms, the alt universe ones might be nice, the section 31 outfit would even work.

But the devs have already said that more klingon stuff is coming in the near future. New uniforms, new ship skins, new ships period.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-17-2011, 10:58 AM
No need to go offer Klingons anything from Remans, Romulans or Cardassians (I'm fairly certain these things should remain limited to exactly those factions!), there is a sufficient number of Klingon clothing already available, scattered throughout the various series and movies.

Back then, there was a huge thread where suggestions were gathered: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=181172

The sleeveless vest or the officer's cloak in particular are so immensely iconic that it seems weird they have not been put into the game long ago. Okay, the cloak may be difficult due to its length and character animations, but the vest? Come on.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Klingons need less clothing...

Oh wait, this is about clothing OPTIONS, my bad, carry on.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-17-2011, 01:20 PM
We don't need (or want) the clothing options of other factions, in fact that would be an incredible Lore/RP violation.

We are Klingon, we need Klingon gear!
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
We don't need (or want) the clothing options of other factions, in fact that would be an incredible Lore/RP violation.

We are Klingon, we need Klingon gear!
Ummmm.... OK.... so how is it lore/rp violation for Klingons to have access to the merc pack items? How is it RP violation for my joined trill who was once a member of the Federation but left to honor his debt to the Klingons? Why can't he wear his old federation uniform?