Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
08-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
You, sir, win the Intarwebz...

We might as well all commit seppuku now, nothing else left worth achieving in life...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
08-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
You, sir, win the Intarwebz...

I dedicate this title to thamupp, creator of the webcomic extraordinaire Baby Era, who would have deserved this title far more!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
08-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Nah, don't dedicate anything to him until he gets busy & starts putting out more content.
We want MOAR Baby comics. He's almost as bad as Cryptic at giving his fans content.Although, at least what content Thamupp puts out is bugfree, doesn't break game balance, or cause my nvidia card to groan.
Hmm, maybe the next episode could have Baby Era winning the battle against his arch nemesis,
Because, she's no longer here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
08-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
We might as well all commit seppuku now, nothing else left worth achieving in life...
You can still look for the end of the intarwebz...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
09-18-2011, 06:39 AM
I have switched to a Razer Naga recently, and it works great for CHampions Online. But currently, I cannot get it work right with STO - the scroll wheel doesn't work in STO. A

Anyone else having this problem and know a work-around? (Mavairo?) I've read an old technical issue thread on the forums that indicated this happened before, but that tread implied it was fixed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
You can still look for the end of the intarwebz...
There's an end? What does one find there?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
09-18-2011, 09:26 AM
I control my bird of prey with the Force
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
09-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I have switched to a Razer Naga recently, and it works great for CHampions Online. But currently, I cannot get it work right with STO - the scroll wheel doesn't work in STO. A

Anyone else having this problem and know a work-around? (Mavairo?) I've read an old technical issue thread on the forums that indicated this happened before, but that tread implied it was fixed.
That's a rather bizarre bug. I've never encountered it myself. What are you binding to your scrollwheel? (some of the control keybinds get really wonky when changed from their defaults in this game) And are you binding it through keybind coding, or the actual in game interface?

I would make sure that you have a STO profile setup for your mouse, just to be on the safe side, and make sure you have the 2.0+ drivers (as the oldest drivers had some compatibility issues, along with dramatically improved functionality with the newer stuff such as the ability to set up macros etc)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
09-19-2011, 06:36 AM
I didn't bind anything. What I did once was creating a new profile in the Razer control tool, but I didn't actually change any settings. I also set a different sensitivity rating once. Maybe one of those things triggered the problem, I don't know. Against my initial belief - I suddenly had the issue in CO as well.

So I reset everything and deleted the extra profile, and restarted the PC. Then it worked again.

Hard to say what was the cause. Maybe it is an intermittent thing. Maybe it was one of the things I did.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
09-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I didn't bind anything. What I did once was creating a new profile in the Razer control tool, but I didn't actually change any settings. I also set a different sensitivity rating once. Maybe one of those things triggered the problem, I don't know. Against my initial belief - I suddenly had the issue in CO as well.

So I reset everything and deleted the extra profile, and restarted the PC. Then it worked again.

Hard to say what was the cause. Maybe it is an intermittent thing. Maybe it was one of the things I did.
Hm. Interesting. It sounds like you might have changed the scrollwheel (or it set it) as something sto doesn't actually use when you set up your first profile.

I set my DPI as being adjustable with what was once the forward and back buttons and left the scroll alone on the mouse.

Keep me informed if it happens again if you don't mind. I'm sure if it does between the two of us we can figure it out. (you might also want to ask Naevius as he also has a Naga)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 PM.