Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
08-15-2011, 10:51 AM
might be corteous to announce it to the server if its in 10 mins as your indicating ? just a though you know customer service and all
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
08-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
We run fleet events when we got players who want to run them you run your fleet how you want Ill run mine how I want so mind your own damn business
Wow. Sorry you are inconvenienced by the emergency maintenence. Maybe this would be a good time to grab that nap you need since you seem to be a big, fussy baby.

Downtime sucks.

Its a video game you can't play for an hour, not a chemotherapy session you are being forced to skip.

Calm down.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
08-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Well there went a fleet event Thanks ever so much Cryptic seriously seems you guys arent having a good time lately making people happy.
No offense, but dstahl said friday the new Foundry build was ready and they expected to push it in today. It has to go in 'sometime" and can't always be at everyone's playing convenience.

Though I am sorry your event had to be postponed.

"Needs of the many" applies here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
08-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHarnaman
might be corteous to announce it to the server if its in 10 mins as your indicating ? just a though you know customer service and all
See previous post. Even when you tell people about stuff people still do the Homer Simpson and ask the same flippin question 3 times. Thisis why it's all the more annoying when I keep getting the FE bulletins popping up, people will still ask about the FE's.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
08-15-2011, 10:56 AM
normally we get the nice pink popup in plenty of time but so far nothing - nadda - zip, Hate to be starting an stf right about now ! but customer care/service and cryptic never did go hand in hand i guess
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
08-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Wow. Sorry you are inconvenienced by the emergency maintenence. Maybe this would be a good time to grab that nap you need since you seem to be a big, fussy baby.

Downtime sucks.

Its a video game you can't play for an hour, not a chemotherapy session you are being forced to skip.

Calm down.
REMOVED
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
08-15-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
We run fleet events when we got players who want to run them you run your fleet how you want Ill run mine how I want so mind your own damn business
If it's none of our business, why are you whining about it in a public forum?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
08-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I was just about to get my Sci to RA1... Was one meter from Quinn xD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
08-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Errr... I didnt know there was anything scheduled? Nor did I get any warning at all :S
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
08-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Maybe an ingame warning next time ?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 AM.