Lt. Commander
# 21
08-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We have temporarily disabled The Foundry on Holodeck. Thank you for your patience! ~The Star Trek Online Team
This statement assumes that we have any patience left. That is a big assumption.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Do we know when it will be back-up and running? I ask because I am on vacation this week and wanted to play some foundry.

Also where is a good place to find summaries of foundry missions?
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullock.jjb View Post
Do we know when it will be back-up and running? I ask because I am on vacation this week and wanted to play some foundry.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215 - foundry mission database subforum might be helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 24 No Pressure, no Pressure.
08-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Well to be perfectly honest, I hate waiting! At least theres The upside, when it,s finnished It will Be Stable, Although I hate waiting and all that Bull snuff,

Q. how did you guys link the banners in your Posts, Im html impaired.

Lt. Commander
# 25 link is annoying
08-16-2011, 10:52 AM
for cryptic web designer... copy and paste that to your home page please.

<span>

We have temporarily disabled The Foundry on Holodeck. Thank you ...

<a href="http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=228303">Read More &gt;&gt;</a>

</span>
Lt. Commander
# 26 for I-ANALYSE
08-16-2011, 11:14 AM
*Go host your element (banner) at a site like imageshack.us. get the html address to that picture. They will provide it after you host it.

*Goto the top of THIS forum (STO/Cryptic) and hit “my account”
Select “edit signature” (should be the first choice on your left nav bar, the vertical nav bar not upper horizontal one)

*You can either paste the address you got from the hosting site (where your picture is), highlight it, then in the post edit options (right above the text area)hit the little yellow button that has a mountain and moon graphic on it
or just edit it manually type in “[IMG]your hosting address here[/IMG] example is

*“[IMG]http:/www.digitaldelivery.net/sc/sigs/dev/dev-sig-1.jpg[/IMG]” stole it from a post here because I am to lazy to open an imageshack account , I have several web sites I own that I use to host it… is another option, though, if you are having issues with writing html and hosting I am assuming you don’t own a hosting service.

Good luck
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Didn't know it had come back up...

Oh well, thanks anyway
^ This

To me, the Foundry died when Season 4 messed it up
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Foundry....... Its dead Jim
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Didn't know it was up. That said, is it working on Tribble? I may as well play with it some while I wait.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullock.jjb View Post

Unfortunately it's still down, but another good place to find missions available and summaries
is http://starbaseugc.com/ . You can find a lot of good missions,
summaries, and links to alot of UGC content as well as great tutorials should you decide to give the
authoring a go as well when it comes back up. Good Luck.