Lt. Commander
# 31
08-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-of-Rock View Post
Unfortunately it's still down, but another good place to find missions available and summaries
is http://starbaseugc.com/ . You can find a lot of good missions,
summaries, and links to alot of UGC content as well as great tutorials should you decide to give the
authoring a go as well when it comes back up. Good Luck.
Still down! Damm !!!! i was sooooo hoping to play some foundry missions on my only day off this week......
Oh well
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-17-2011, 08:45 AM
"SCOTTY!!!"
"I'm working as fast as I can captin'!"
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The build with the UGC team fixes for the Foundry is going to Tribble shortly. Once QA has had some time to look at error reports and Tribble bugs, we can set a time this week to release this and get Foundry turned back on.

I'd imagine we could have Foundry back on as early as Wednesday a.m.
Bit hopeful there Hopefully before the end of this week though
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-17-2011, 02:09 PM
I really regret renewing my sub this month. I should have waited and re-activated it after Foundry was confirmed to be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 35 Returning STO player
08-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I played STO when it first came out and for about 2 months then moved on. I do have a lifetime memberships so decided to pop back in and damn this game has changed a lot. One of the best changes was the player made Foundry missions. Now I have a queston I have only been back playing for 2 weeks and I can play the community missions. I know we can't make new missions because it is down however reading this thread you guys make it sound like you can't play any community created missions. so i must be missing something here can you guys enlighten me?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Correct the Foundry is down, it has come back on and off a couple times since season 4 due to massive bugs.

I have 5 missions published (first 3 titles in my signature below this comment) and i love the Foundry tools, which is why it has been very aggravating being patient while the Foundry gets sorted.

Especially because 99% of what makes me eager to even log in is the Foundry.