Lt. Commander
# 81
07-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Really like the new pics recently put up. First one looks like some kind of dog fight in space.

Just want to know these PC screen shotsm will this refelect how the game will look on console too?
Lt. Commander
# 82
07-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loekii View Post
Lt_Gozer commented on this last night, and said the lack of Klingon Screenshots is because they are working on Starfleet Content first, and that they are not working on Klingon content yet -- thus the reason we see more Starfleet Screenshots.
ahhh well then, must be worth the wait
Lt. Commander
# 83
07-10-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm loving the new screenshots, especially the 3 Galor class ships attacking that Freighter type thing. Hope my machine is up to all this space combat though!
Lt. Commander
# 84
07-10-2009, 11:04 AM
First screen is nice but much like most of the others vague and confusing. What happened? Did they ram a ship? Were they hit? Did they destroy something and fly thorugh it? Cryptic must do this on purpose. "Look at all these nerds posting 400 times cuz they can't figure out what's going on! MUhuhahahaha!"

Second screen I don't even wanna talk about.

Third screen...... WORK ON THE SHIP TEXTURES! I don't wanna watch a movie, I wanna play a great game. We've been waiting for this game forever and I don't wanna be dissapointed by "Bridge Commander" or "Legacy" graphics. The only reason BC became good was after when all the brilliant independent coders started working on it. They made beautiful ships, stunning damage effects and gorgeous backrounds. Use that. This is looking good but we all want GREAT! No, PERFECT actually. A major flaw of the Cardi ship firing is that one of the beams is coming out through the top of the bridge. Doesn't look good.

Please don't use animated deaths. Use a simple ragdoll physics base. Animation looks cheap.

For all you people complaining about no klingon content, I hear you. I'd like to see more as well. But as the game doesn't look to be coming out till the summer.....of 2409, you guys can be satisfied with the ONE video trailer they've released which constantly shows klingons and borg whooping the Feds around like they're target practice. Cuz apparently the Feds are defensless little dorks with crayon colored uniforms. I'd like to see a Klingon ship get blasted. Too much you say? Of course it is.

All in all good job cryptic. I'm only an a$$ cuz I want this game to be perfect. Other than that, you've got the right idea.
Lt. Commander
# 85
07-10-2009, 11:18 AM
One of the remans looks like he was fighting hand to hand with that guy before the other 7 blasted him back...so does this mean Reman weapons do "knockback"
Lt. Commander
# 86
07-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Bad ass screenies there, love the Reman shot, talk about your overkill. They just really want that guy dead i guess, heh.

The Centaur flying through that explosion is really making me want to see more video, specifically of something just like that.

If you ask me, this game just keeps looking better and better!
Lt. Commander
# 87 Omg!!!!
07-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I almost soiled myself; those pictures were awesome. So wait, I don't get the Cardassian ships. I thought at first we could only be Klingon or Federation. Why are they there? Guess maybe they'll be AI, or do we get to have Galors in our fleets?

Either way great job cryptic, and thanks for the update!
Lt. Commander
# 88
07-10-2009, 05:51 PM
woopty-doo....3 whole screenshots....c'mon Cryptic you guys can do better than this. The lack of new info is turning me off of this game
Lt. Commander
# 89
07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk_Digital
woopty-doo....3 whole screenshots....c'mon Cryptic you guys can do better than this. The lack of new info is turning me off of this game
Just out of curiosity: What do you want exactly?
Lt. Commander
# 90
07-10-2009, 08:47 PM
The screen shots were cool looking. I liked the design of the Cardassian ships.