Lt. Commander
# 1 -Honor-
08-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Can PVPer have a way to get honor and boff skill point or what just asking cause there is a few of us here that dont touch that pve stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Not at VA level I don't think, you get honour for doing lower level (RA) PvP dailies.
Lt. Commander
# 3 yes
08-16-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Not at VA level I don't think, you get honour for doing lower level (RA) PvP dailies.
My point is if you only pvp you will not get all that much
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-16-2011, 07:38 AM
PVPers have a way to earn honour/merits and boff skill points - it's called "pvp match". At the end of each match you get medals, skill points (unless you are at level cap, then it's converted to boff points), boff points, energy credits and honour/merits.

And additionally you get skill points, boff points and merits/honour from the "do 15 ..." wrapper missions. The daily only gives these to Feds iirc.

On my main fed character I have well over 400k merits, so it really is not that hard to gain merits by almost exclusively pvping (I don't respec a lot though) - at least for feds, although I think the situation is not that different for Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
My point is if you only pvp you will not get all that much
Oh right, I misunderstood. It is indeed true. I don't really care though, I spend so little time at RA and play so few matches my gear is rather irrelevant. Just wait for VA to get them emblemz!!!

I take great pleasure from knowing I get a free 250 emblems for any toon i make from now on!
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-16-2011, 07:58 AM
We have dailys that reward emblems as well. They tend to alternate, today it will be arenas, tomorrow cap. There are larger wrappers that offer honor as well, and the low level dailys (good day to die, turret killer, etc.) are valid at end game as well and can be completed at the same time.