Lt. Commander
# 1 Babylon 5 might be back soon?
08-17-2011, 09:11 AM
http://trekmovie.com/2011/08/17/koen...tor-to-chekov/

I Don't know about you. but this is the greatest thing I've heard all day. I've gone through Babylon 5 so many times that I can't even remember. the series is truly a masterpiece of Science Fiction.

What are you thoughts on this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-17-2011, 09:24 AM
I loved B5. It had the best stories, and the best overall written saga. Plus IMHO the best set of lines in Sci-Fi history.

Delenn:This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw or be destroyed!
Earth Force Officer: Negative! We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else!

I get goose bumps eveytime I see that scene
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Vir waving at Morden's severed head.. good times!
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-17-2011, 10:00 AM
id love to see more bab 5. its one of the best sci-fi series of all time. season 1 is a bit weak, and for reasons that everybody probably knows season 5 was a bit thrown together, but seasons 2-4 are some of the greatest tv i've ever watched.

so i would kill to see some more Babylon 5. although ive heard this on and off for some time so i wont count my chickens until its done.

im also not sure exactly what aspect they will tell. i think they need a clean slate and set it after the events of sleeping in light and go from there. there are some issues before that that could do with some air some, like the telepath war, and the drakh war but id rather they start fresh.

i also worry (assuming its not a film) that it will follow the recent trend of sc-fi shows and get cancelled half way through, just as its getting good. imagine babylon 5 was cancelled after season 3 for example. almost does not bear thinking about. if they do it, i hope they go all in and tell the story he sets out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Babylon 5 is still one of my favorite shows. And i want more, even if that means rapidly decaying actors (got used to it with Star Trek).
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Doubt it, don't get me wrong B5 had a great story but too much time has past to really bring it back. The sets are gone, some of the actors are dead (R.I.P. Andreas Katsulas, Richard Biggs and Jeff Conaway) and the show ended from a good point, let it stay that way.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Sad that the sequel Crusade got so messed up by TNT, still a dang good show, what little of it there was. Too bad the straight-to-DVD stories didn't do better.

Have you seen the blopper reels? HILARIOUS!
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-17-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Doubt it, don't get me wrong B5 had a great story but too much time has past to really bring it back. The sets are gone, some of the actors are dead (R.I.P. Andreas Katsulas and Richard Biggs) and the show ended from a good point, let it stay that way.
If they´re planning on a another show they should go with new people, maybe with the occasional guest appearance. Although that didn´t work well with Crusade.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i i would kill to see some more Babylon 5. although ive heard this on and off for some time so i wont count my chickens until its done.
I would kill to see more prime universe Trek.

Please CBS

Please please please please please!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
I would kill to see more Babylon 5.

Please *whoever is responsible*

Please please please please please!!!!
There...much better.