Lt. Commander
I accepted the Zenas Expanse First Contact Mission but when I got to the Zenas Expanse I don't see an option to start the mission. Do I need to talk to someone before going to the expanse? I tried to talk to Ambassador Jiro Sugihara to see if I can select or start the mission again but the only option that comes up is the Diplomatic Investigations Missions. Is there anything that I can do to get the mission again or get the First Contact Mission option back?

Thanks In Advance
metalkronos
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-16-2011, 09:59 PM
First Contact missions are bugged right now.

I had the same thing happen and haven't been able to get another for about 3-4 weeks now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah... about this....
It's on the list of things to fix - so no need for any one else to whinge about it, right...?

Next time you receive a Diplomatic mission that doesn't appear when you arrive, try changing instances. I've recovered several 'missing' missions this way - although it hasn't worked every time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adimal View Post
Yeah... about this....
It's on the list of things to fix - so no need for any one else to whinge about it, right...?

Next time you receive a Diplomatic mission that doesn't appear when you arrive, try changing instances. I've recovered several 'missing' missions this way - although it hasn't worked every time.
Thanks I will keep that in mind. When I get one of them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adimal View Post
Yeah... about this....

I am noticing lately that when I try to accept First Contact mission offers the mission Chat text says, "Unable to accept mission: First Contact." When this happens there is no recovering the mission through any means.

Lt. Commander
# 6
08-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonkbot View Post
First Contact missions are bugged right now.

I had the same thing happen and haven't been able to get another for about 3-4 weeks now.
This ^

Season 4 created a bug that doesn't allow First Contact missions to work.