Lt. Commander
# 11
08-18-2011, 06:57 PM
you mean like your lounge?
if thats so the only way i know of to get to it is to go to your bridge then take a turbolift to the crew deck
if you cant find your bridge its in your little extras menu thing that lists many (to me mostly useless) things

if thats not what your talking about i am thuroughly lost
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-19-2011, 03:27 AM
Thanks guys, I figured it out, I was referring to my bridge officers but I found them, now a quick question the quest with the ambassador in Vulcan I keep failing it, I got the 4 pages but every time I question the ambassador assistant or Jobor I fail, what am I doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-19-2011, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutunto
Thanks guys, I figured it out, I was referring to my bridge officers but I found them, now a quick question the quest with the ambassador in Vulcan I keep failing it, I got the 4 pages but every time I question the ambassador assistant or Jobor I fail, what am I doing wrong?
You have to be careful to have gotten four green responses from the monks, one of them is on top of the big mountain, I used to miss him the first time.

When you have the four correct answers, tell the ambassador that the threat did not come from a vulcan. You should be hailed by your ship, choose each option you get in the dialogue, new ones come up.

Then head to Jobor and confront him with the evidence, after that you have to confront the romulan assistant and tell him that Jobor talked, that should be it.

Lt. Commander
# 14
08-19-2011, 05:17 AM
Great thanks. One last thing and I reall apprecciated guys all your help. When I am in Space (right now doing the Azura quest) and I get a hailing from a ship, is there anyway to autotarget that particular ship to go to it? I am having trouble because when I am in space after leaving the stardock there arte so many other ships just park there that I can find the one I need to go to. I look in the map and I see the ship I need to go to but I dont have a way to target it so I can warp there. Is there an auto target for warping to a particular ship?
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-19-2011, 05:27 AM
The stranded in space mission where you rescue the Azura is actually in an asteroid cluster. Approach the cluster and enter the system. If you're seeing the Azura in sector space, that's actually a mission reward. On replaying the mission you can select as a reward a comm to the Azura that summons it (basically a mobile bank/consumable store). Most missions require you to go to a fixed point in sector space. The notable exceptions being DSE (deep space encounters), Defari patrols/rescue, and some Klingon missions where you have to track down moving ships. There are also the trade ships that you might like to follow.

I know for a player ship you can right click on 'em and select a follow option, but I've never tried that with NPCs.

Edit: PS. The calendar lists a Q x2 weekend starting tonight. A great time to be leveling up. Don't forget to visit Q (ESD <Earth Space Dock>?) when it goes live.