Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Dampening Field (Ground) Bug
08-18-2011, 05:27 PM
I was doing a STF the cure today and ran into a huge bug with Dampening Field. Our team was in the second part of the ground combat and I clicked on Dampening Field. When the team was set up to take down the workers, something strange happened, the tactical borg's started aggroing me. I was under cover hiding behind a rock so there was no way I could have aggroed them, unless the Dampening Field has a aggro. We also tried a second attempt to no avail.

I suggested we wait for the Dampening Field to go away....well it didn't despawn. One of my fleet mates who was also a science officer with Dampening Field beamed up to her ship to see if the Dampening Field would go away, and it didn't. She beamed down from the start of the ground portion of the cure and lo and behold the Dampening Field in the beginning of the mission was still up!!!.

The description on the skill Dampening Field states that it only last for 17 secs......well that never happened. Hopefully someone fixes this bug.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2011, 08:28 AM
I think this has been happening for a while. When I gave the ability to a boff about a month ago, they would always stay on the map. When my current sci player gained the ability recently, they would not go away for her either. Strange.