Lt. Commander
Ok, last question for a little while (or at least till the game is back up.)

When i bought the Digital Download from Steam, one of the freebies was 3 TOS costumes (Red, Blue, Yellow.) When I went into the C-Store to claim my items, the only thing from the list of freebies that I couldn't find was the 3 TOS color uniforms.

Is that something you have to unlock like everything else or is it just auto-applied to your account?

Looking at the C-Store in the launcher, I see the TOS costumes, but they have a C-Point value added to them and no ability to claim them for free.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Check with your tailor, should be added automatically.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulth
Check with your tailor, should be added automatically.
Ok, at the tailor and I only have access to the TOS yellow uniform. Can't find the red or blue.

Now, when the Steam description says :
Quote:
Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
, what does that include exactly as I only see the yellow one listed in the C-Store and it says that I have access to it. Where are the other 2?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-23-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure what this means. You can, of course, change the colour of the uniform to red or blue (if you're an engineer the default will be yellow). But I'm not sure what it means when it says about three uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDRGodfrey
Ok, at the tailor and I only have access to the TOS yellow uniform. Can't find the red or blue.

Now, when the Steam description says : , what does that include exactly as I only see the yellow one listed in the C-Store and it says that I have access to it. Where are the other 2?
You change the color yourself. It's not 3 uniforms. You can make them whatever color you want.