Lt. Commander
# 411
09-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
I don't see what the problem is here. The patch notes CLEARLY STATE that THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. So why are we still complaining?
Um we're complaining because the update notes indicate that the TOS Connie phasers are no longer unique when they STILL ARE... and the update notes indicate you can equip more than 1 fore and aft., WHEN YOU CAN'T..

So in essence they didn't fix them, they're still broke.
Lt. Commander
# 412
09-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
Um we're complaining because the update notes indicate that the TOS Connie phasers are no longer unique when they STILL ARE... and the update notes indicate you can equip more than 1 fore and aft., WHEN YOU CAN'T..

So in essence they didn't fix them, they're still broke.
But the patch notes CLEARLY SAY that ALL THESE PROBLEMS ARE FIXED.
Lt. Commander
# 413
09-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Because they are still unique. Because we can still only have 1 fore and 1 aft instead of a full set as promised by people like Geko.
Again, the patch notes CLEARLY SAY IT'S BEEN FIXED. You all are just IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.
Lt. Commander
# 414
09-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Again, the patch notes CLEAR SAY IT'S BEEN FIXED. You all are just IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.
Ok then, go get a full set and try and run with them. See exactly what we're talking about. it "Clearly states it" but its also lying. meaning. Still broken.
Lt. Commander
# 415
09-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Ok then, go get a full set and try and run with them. See exactly what we're talking about. it "Clearly states it" but its also lying. meaning. Still broken.
Why are you arguing with someone who is clearly just a troll trying to to stir up trouble.

Quote:
I don't see what the problem is here. The patch notes CLEARLY STATE that THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. So why are we still complaining?
That post has troll written all over it.

And not a very good one at that...to obvious.
Lt. Commander
# 416
09-16-2011, 06:19 PM
post deleted by poster.
Lt. Commander
# 417
09-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Looks like some people need a sense of humor instead of TOS Phasers. And calling somebody a troll only because he obviously made a "it says it is fixed so it is fixed" joke isn't funny at all. This is the Internet but it is not impossible to read things like sarcasm, irony or jokes without emotes, calm down people.
Lt. Commander
# 418
09-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Decker999 is right folks.

Hi I'm a member of A Fleet Called Ten Forward. Ten Forward is famous for their... tomfoolery, yeah that's the ticket. Heezded is a member of our fleet and a cut up like the rest of us. So yes Heezdedjim is most likely playing with words and nothing more. I can say Heezded is a heck of a nice guy and I have yet to catch him living under a bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 419
09-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Just to confirm that the patch is indeed broken, unique status remains whether I claim a new connie or try the ones in my inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 420
09-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Hi I'm a member of A Fleet Called Ten Forward. Ten Forward is famous for their... tomfoolery, yeah that's the ticket. Heezded is a member of our fleet and a cut up like the rest of us. So yes Heezdedjim is most likely playing with words and nothing more. I can say Heezded is a heck of a nice guy and I have yet to catch him living under a bridge.
[This message was paid for by the Committee to Re-elect Heezdedjim]
Closed Thread