Lt. Commander
# 421
09-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
Missed the "Don't Feed the Troll" sign.
It's OK to feed the Real Trolls...

It's getting close to winter again and the larder under my bridge isn't as full as I'd like it to be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Decker999 is right folks.

Hi I'm a member of A Fleet Called Ten Forward. Ten Forward is famous for their... tomfoolery, yeah that's the ticket. Heezded is a member of our fleet and a cut up like the rest of us. So yes Heezdedjim is most likely playing with words and nothing more. I can say Heezded is a heck of a nice guy and I have yet to catch him living under a bridge.
He ain't living under My bridge!

I don't take kindly to strangers invadin' my space...

'sides, I only got one 'puter to play on and I ain't sharin'! :p
Lt. Commander
# 422
09-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricks4Balls
Just to confirm that the patch is indeed broken, unique status remains whether I claim a new connie or try the ones in my inventory.
Indeed, same results from me. The Retrofit ones from the Dividian mission are good though, have 4 of them on my ship now. <3
Lt. Commander
# 423
09-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Can't bring myself to do it six times over for the gal-X beamboat.
Lt. Commander
# 424
09-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movodor View Post
I've done it and really is not that bad.

At least it is one of the easiest missions to do.Took me all of a few minutes to rush through it.

Worst part is waiting for the damn mission cooldown so I can do it again.
Lt. Commander
# 425
09-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Done it a few times in a short period when levelling the KDF toon. Another few on one of my fed ones. Love the loot, not so much repeating it so often, but that's my fault.
Lt. Commander
# 426
09-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
Indeed, same results from me. The Retrofit ones from the Dividian mission are good though, have 4 of them on my ship now. <3
They also don't work for my Ensign 51 unfortunately, since I can only use Mark I, Mark II, or leveless items, and doing the Devidian mission now would give me Mark XI's.
Lt. Commander
# 427
09-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movodor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
I've done it and really is not that bad.

At least it is one of the easiest missions to do.Took me all of a few minutes to rush through it.

Worst part is waiting for the damn mission cooldown so I can do it again.
I'm skilled in Phasers and Disruptors, so have 2 Retro's on the fore and 2 on the aft then 2 Disruptor banks on the fore and the aft. Only had to repeat the mission 3 times and honestly, it is a breeze to do. It took me about 5-10 minutes per run. The worst part, as Chris said, is the 30 minute cool-down. It wouldn't be so "bad" if the cooldown started from when you accepted the mission, instead it starts counting down from when you turn it in for the reward.

I have the spaces 1 apart so it looks neat firing a mix of blue and green lasers. Plus, the mix of procs are great. Stayed phaser since the spinal lance goes off that and I wanted to use these blue phasers. Not keen on the orange and just having one damage type seemed pretty bland since I tropped torpedo skills all-together.
e.g.
P D P D
D P D P

Just got Zorn to be able to craft XI disruptors, so now I am in the process of collecting the Anyon and Methogenic traces to make them for Zeryn since Feds cannot craft disruptors. Probably going to go Phaser/Tetryon on Nyrez for all blue phasers. Dra'Ro'Ar is still to young to decide but Zorn will go Disruptor/Plasma, or that is what I am leaning towards when he gets to level cap.
Lt. Commander
# 428
09-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Give 'Katt' a yell ingame and I'll see what I can do to help you with those rare anoms.
Lt. Commander
# 429
09-18-2011, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
They also don't work for my Ensign 51 unfortunately, since I can only use Mark I, Mark II, or leveless items, and doing the Devidian mission now would give me Mark XI's.
Now... Curious: what ship do you fly as an Ensign 51? I'd think the shuttles would innately scale better for you but I also gather a TOS Connie or Miranda gets a massive upgrade in stats if you fly it as a level 51 player sidekicked to another level 51 player.
Lt. Commander
# 430
09-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Now... Curious: what ship do you fly as an Ensign 51? I'd think the shuttles would innately scale better for you but I also gather a TOS Connie or Miranda gets a massive upgrade in stats if you fly it as a level 51 player sidekicked to another level 51 player.
I fly a Connie as evidenced in the screenshot I posted in that thread, and I use an old leveless Devidian TOS front phaser array instead of a torpedo launcher since that doesn't scale.

Sidekicking however, doesn't help at all, since sidekicking as a level 51 to another 51 doesn't change anything, even if one's an ensign and the other is a VA.
Closed Thread