Lt. Commander
Not sure when this happened but I noticed this today. KDF male characters who wear Worn Leather Pants have them auto-changed to Standard Pants upon entering the Costume Editor.

In the editor I saw that KDF Male Pants Choices are missing the Strippled, Riveted, Stitched and Worn Leather options. Female Pants Options remain unaffected. I suspect this may have something to do with the Gorn Update since Gorn have the same limited amount of pant options.
I also noticed that bare skin females get auto-switched to fur jackets upon entering the editor but you can easily choose bare again.

This is important because I have male characters and BO's who wear Worn Leather pants. I can no longer edit their uniforms without them loosing their pant option. Worn Leather was the closest we could get to Canon TOS Klingon pants.

Which leads me to Some Requests
--------------------------------------------------
I used to see TOS Klingons in episodes like "Past Imperfect" wearing canon-ish pants during Season 1 and 2. But now it seems all the TOS Klingon NPCs were updated to wear Black Strippled Pants.

Pretty please with bacon on top - Add Canon TOS Klingon Pants & Boots! Here are a couple HD Screenshots from TOS Remastered: Kang - Full View, Multiple Klingons - Pants and Boots seen clearly. From what I can tell, they wore some kind of gold mesh over black leggings. They had simple, black, knee-high boots.

Lastly, I'd love to have their Simple Gold Sash. All you would need to do is take the current "Klingon Sash T02 03" item, make it a brighter gold color then take off all the Rank Arrows, House of Martok pins, etc.

Thanks in advance for the bug fixes and as always, thanks for making our toons look awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-13-2011, 09:05 PM
I know they dont want posts that say +1 But everything here is spot on and exactly what was seen in the shows.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-14-2011, 10:55 AM
That is a definite problem, as my Cmd. level klingon and most of his boffs wears the worn leather pants. Thanks for pointing this out before I accidentally lost them to the tailor.

I can't second the TOS stuff request enough. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it till they do it - Cryptic needs to release a TOS Klingon bundle for the C-Store. They could throw in male & female TOS uniforms, an old style disruptor pistol that levels with you, and a smooth head option for your klingons. I'd a pay good price for it. --- hint hint hint Devs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Ticket ID #1,182,775 Submitted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Yeah I noticed the Worn Leather pants were missing for Males when I made a new Klingon for the Q weekend, kind of annoying as they are part of House of UFP's fleet uniform.

As for the mention of Stippled and Stitched pants missing for Males, they have never had them as they are for Females only (though adding them mite be good). Also the Riveted is still there and is even in your own Screenshot