Lt. Commander
Hi Guys. Ever since the patch 04/26 I've been having the same problem: This texture file "texture_library/costumes/Avatars/Uniforms/M_Uniformu_G1_02redo_Nx.wtex" is continually crashing my system. I've done the following:

1) checked both my HDs for errors, defragged and run AV software (using AVG free)
2) updated graphics card
3) uninstalled then reinstalled the game from scratch
4) turned off patch on-demand
5) deleted all files in the piggs folder and allowed the launcher to download them from the server
6) force verified the files (although that does naff-all)

I was playing for about 2 hours tonight from a fresh re-install, and it crashed again when I arrived at K7. I don't understand why this keeps happening. My system can play the game perfectly well with no problems normall, it's just been since this patch that it's gone mental.

My system is as follows

AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4000+ 2.10GHz
3.35GB Ram
Windows XP Pro
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT running version 296.10 (latest)

This is becoming intolerable. If it's just one file that's corrupted why is it not being a) found and b) corrected when the system verifies the files. It crashes the game but not the gameclient.exe which requires me to forcibly end the program via task manager.

This same problem also happened on a freshly installed game on a laptop so new it was only out of its box for less than half a day.

Thanks in advance.