Lt. Commander
# 11
09-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I still need four more reviews to put 'Face two Face' on the main review section.

I would be very thankful for those who would take the time to run through it, even more thanks if you gave some critiques on it so I can make it better.

It is a thrid part of a series, so those who've played the first two would understand the story much better.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Star of Power is live
09-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Fourth part of the series, 'Star of Power' is now live.

So again, I need five reviews to let it go into the main community section.

The first few reviews are vital, as I judge how the mission plays out be someone besides me.
That is when I usually change and tweak the mission to make it better.

So thanks to those who try it out and give some useful feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Put a new ending to 'Star of Power'.

Thanks for the reviews so far. Two more to get the 5 reviews needed.
Putting a comment after the review would be very useful, thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Star of Power has now gone past the five votes. Thanks to everyone who's played so far and it's good that most have enjoyed the ride.

Part four does end in a cliffhanger so don't think that it's unfinished.

Hopefully 'Blood Brothers' will be out by the end of next week.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-18-2011, 04:38 PM
'Blood Brothers' has been completed but now I'm just waiting for the foundry bug to be fixed to run through it, fix the little glitches and then publish.

Hopefully by Monday night it will be on, fingers crossed.
Lt. Commander
Klingon Mission - Order of Hov'lw
Author: SBCouto
ST - HM773X422

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: The concept was good and your writing was well done. I didn’t find any spelling errors. The Map Text vs. Mission Tasks commentary below refers to the use of the same description being used for the initial Mission Task of a map and the Map Text which is usually used to describe the overall purpose of the map. For example, “Destroy the cult” or “Find the truth” something like that. This is a personal preference but I thought I would bring it up.

Overall I really liked the mission. It was a short story with some good fighting in it. I would recommend it to others. Oh one more thing. I really appreciated how you used map entry points in the First City. It seems the Transporter Console is another that is very popular. Thanks for changing it up a bit.

Mission Description: Good description.

Grant Mission Dialog: Good dialog with a straight forward location to start.

Mission Task: Good task describing who to talk to. Make sure you always provide a location if, unlike Worf, it is not a known location or is not displayed on the mini-map.

Worf: Perhaps change the start of the dialog to read "The cult" versus "A cult".

Sick person: Good dialog, well written.

Mission Entry Prompt: Good dialog and button.

MAPS:
Hov'lw Training Grounds: Map text vs. Mission Task
- Well written and I love the yellow gas and flame effect.
- I don't think you can do anything about the "Talk" to dead characters button, but after each is "talked" to you should be able to make them disappear. If you make them part of the story then once the player has talked to them the "Talk" prompt will go away.

Qo'noS: Map Text vs. Mission Task.
- Good use of an older map.
- The fight is a little too heavy. I had to re-spawn some 15 times to finish this. If the player getting killed 15 times or more was the intention of the battle then don’t change anything. Otherwise I’d look into it. I did try to call for reinforcements when offered but they did not spawn. That might have been because I got killed right about then. The button never came back.

Qo’noS Space: Map Text vs. Mission Task.
- The setup was good and the fight was pretty well balanced.

---------End Report----------

Good job! Thanks for authoring the mission and keep up the good work.
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-20-2011, 03:37 PM
'Blood Brothers' is now live! Will still need the first five reviews.

Again, a good, detailed review is always welcome!

Hope you all like it!

SBCouto

PS- 'Day to Die' is already in the works and hopefully will be out soon. It will be the second last of the series, concluding with 'None Left Standing'.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Firstly, thanks to Evil70th for your review. Always helps to improve missions when you have detailed reviews like that.

Secondly, I've gone back and edited most of the series episodes, trying to fix and tweak problems that some people have had.

This includes adding extra content to missions that were a bit short, some bug issues, and some help for those unable to do somethings easily.

Finally, thanks for those who reviewed 'Blood Brothers' already. Just another three more reviews for it to go mainstream...
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Loved the first one, got me interested in the Foundry again, and when I get the time can't wait to play the others.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Just one more review to get my 5 reviews.
Once that last review gets through I'll be releasing the already finished second last episode 'Day to Die'.

Thanks for all the good reviews by the way.