Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Tier 2 Escort Refit plz
08-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Tier 2 Escort Refit Cryptic plz.

Kthx bye
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Tier 2 Escort Refit Cryptic plz.

Kthx bye
The STO wiki has this pic http://www.stowiki.org/images/5/5b/U...scort_Skin.png up as an unreleased variant. Maybe it'll be a refit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-21-2011, 09:49 AM
When the picture of that escort first came out I thought it would be part of Crytpics plan to let us upgrade ships... now I don't ever want to see it in game if its going to be another broken x.5 ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Of course it's coming. And it's coming with a payment-only advantage.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
The STO wiki has this pic http://www.stowiki.org/images/5/5b/U...scort_Skin.png up as an unreleased variant. Maybe it'll be a refit.
Good lord! Why do they keep insisting on making T2 escorts so danged ugly!? The fleet escorts are only *slightly* better looking.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-23-2011, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
The STO wiki has this pic http://www.stowiki.org/images/5/5b/U...scort_Skin.png up as an unreleased variant. Maybe it'll be a refit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Good lord! Why do they keep insisting on making T2 escorts so danged ugly!? The fleet escorts are only *slightly* better looking.
To me, that looks suspiciously like a Fleet Escort variant. A mish-mash of the Maelstrom, Dervish, and Hermes parts, except that the naccelles are placed futher forward than normal. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
To me, that looks suspiciously like a Fleet Escort variant. A mish-mash of the Maelstrom, Dervish, and Hermes parts, except that the naccelles are placed futher forward than normal. :p
That explains why it's so hideous. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-25-2011, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
That explains why it's so hideous. :p
If the saucer was more rounded (either circular or oval), then I would support adding it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-25-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
To me, that looks suspiciously like a Fleet Escort variant. A mish-mash of the Maelstrom, Dervish, and Hermes parts, except that the naccelles are placed futher forward than normal. :p
Looks like an engineer cobbled an FE together with spare parts
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
08-25-2011, 08:04 AM
why cant we get tier 1 ships come on i want a new char but not in a ruddy miranda
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 AM.