Lt. Commander
# 61
08-31-2011, 06:48 PM
I will have to say it would be foolish to discount the Romulans they are a strong species and quite cunning. They have my respect. Besides if the Klingons did invade I think the federation would try and assist the Romulans, if they wished it.
Lt. Commander
# 62
09-01-2011, 11:21 AM
(de-cloaks)

While we do not object to occasional diplomatic contact and trade with your people, we prefer to mind our own affairs. If you can respect those wishes we will remain amicable neighbors.

(cloaks)
Lt. Commander
# 63
09-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix32 View Post
Who else really wants to be a Romulan? I know Im not the only one.
I see the Romulan faction as following an officer of the Tal Shiar as you recapture all rebel systems, upgrade your ships with tech from the vault, and become a massive superpower in the quadrent. Then at endgame, you go to war with the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 64
09-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
Mine, from an old blog post:

1. The home base (akin to Qo'nos or Earth Space Dock). For me this absolutely HAS to be something like Romulus. Losing that planet, as much as it helped the storyline and the like, was a loss to the Star Trek universe, and honestly, playing a game as a Romulan and not being able to visit some grand Romulan City (akin to the planet from "Cutting the Cord", though with more) would be something that would hurt.
Here you go, the Icoians working with the Romulans create a time-space dispersial field strong enough to phase shift Romulas from the past into its current location.

This won't alter the storyline as Nero would have still gone crazy, spock would have still fell into a black hole, ect. It would also correct the huge mistake JJ made when he destroyed Romulas.
Lt. Commander
# 65
09-01-2011, 03:14 PM
(de-cloaks)

The empire can neither confirm nor deny the presence of Iconians.

(cloaks)
Lt. Commander
# 66
09-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by pr1983
Mine, from an old blog post:

1. The home base (akin to Qo'nos or Earth Space Dock). For me this absolutely HAS to be something like Romulus. Losing that planet, as much as it helped the storyline and the like, was a loss to the Star Trek universe, and honestly, playing a game as a Romulan and not being able to visit some grand Romulan City (akin to the planet from "Cutting the Cord", though with more) would be something that would hurt."

CRYPTIC can still make some grand citys on Rator III and may be rename it New Romulus.
Lt. Commander
# 67
09-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Jolan'tru

I would not be surprised if we were to hear of some changes to Cryptic's intended or planned Season implementation schedule and find that our dreams and wishes of a new home world, have a better chance of happening sooner than we anticipated.
Lt. Commander
# 68
09-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
Jolan'tru

I would not be surprised if we were to hear of some changes to Cryptic's intended or planned Season implementation schedule and find that our dreams and wishes of a new home world, have a better chance of happening sooner than we anticipated.
(de-cloaks)

The Grey Shade and her crew stand ready to expand the empire!

Jolan'tru

(cloaks)
Lt. Commander
# 69
09-05-2011, 02:20 PM
I would fully endorse temporarily working for the Iconians if it meant them bringing Romulus back, howver, if they don't bring it back, we need a different capital, who the hell chose a planet within easy reach of a Federation Fleet?