Lt. Commander
# 1 First Officer Idea
08-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Dunno if this idea has been posted or not. Also Please forgive my typing because I am at work.

My Idea is If you have a Va(RA dunno what rank would best). And you level an alt to caption rank. You could go to a NPC at ESD or Klingon start Station. Put in a request to transfer to your Mains Ship.

the skills he has atm will be used in like a BoFF slot on the ship. I can choose to give him my xp as earned from my missions or choose to let me BoFFs take it. I use use him for ground missions as he gets higher level.

Would be nice to Let my main have access to his ships as well as miine.

Dunno if we should let him level up to VA rank. I can request him to leave the ship if I want to have him on his own again.

If you want to build on the idea I would love to hear feedback or if it is at all possible.

Will add more when I get home
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Considered for Season 5
  • Converting First Officer to Playable Captain and vice versa
This has been on the last several engineering reports. I don't think there has been any real clarification on what this exactly entails, probably because the devs themselves are still discussing it. But a lot of people think it means being able to take a Boff first officer and turn them into an alt, or taking an alt and turning them into a Boff.

If so than the devs already have you covered.