Lt. Commander
Couple of things I would like to see added to the game.
It would be really cool if they could add 21st Century Military Dress uniforms.

This post main focus is however the possibility of Cryptic adding a dress uniform of sorts that would display rank, diplomatic rank, have one uniform for engineers, tacts, science, and allow the addition of ribbons which would be based off the accolades.

This would allow people to visually see what kind of accolades a person has gotten. There wouldnt have to be a ribbon for every accolade. But I think a ribbon for Klingon Front, Romulan Front, Borg Front, Cardassian Front, Breen Campaign, Devidian Campaign, a ribbon for veteran rewards (highest reward achieved), ribbons for PVP accolades, ribbons for harder to get story accolades like Rise and Shine and Scanning all 8 partially assimilated Undine, ribbons for receiving damages to ship and captain.

You could also add a couple of Medals. Right now I can only think of a couple. Lifetime Medal, and a medal for all minor and major accolades earned.

What do you guys and girls think? A possibility?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Give me a kilt to go wi those medals and ribbons and I'll buy a lifetime sub on the spot
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_big_mad_boat_man
Give me a kilt to go wi those medals and ribbons and I'll buy a lifetime sub on the spot
Lol. Hey there is another idea kilts for men, only in plaid patterns
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-22-2011, 03:27 PM
The diplomat uniform is a dress uniform, though, and the Veteran and Admiral Coat ones could be considered one to. I know the TWOK red jacket uniforms were the only ones in Star Trek with actual medals shown on them though (except for the TOS dress uniforms, perhaps).
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-26-2011, 04:20 PM
I know we have dress uniforms already. But not everybody has the Ambassador uniform or the VA jacket. It would be nice to have a dress uniform for all levels that would have a combadge, rank and ribbons. The ribbons would represent special accolades. That's what I'm trying to propose.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_big_mad_boat_man
How about something like this?!

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/...ty_in_kilt.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubl View Post
lol thats funny but not exactly what he means i dont think. it might have to be a full Scottish outfit w/o a modern twist.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck View Post
Couple of things I would like to see added to the game.
It would be really cool if they could add 21st Century Military Dress uniforms.
How's this?