Lt. Commander
# 21
08-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
"Usually" being the operative word...

In this case, it is going to be a fast fix. Unfortunately, sometimes the issues are much more problematic to fix.
H any update yet on the B'rel cloak being fixed? I'd like to get back into it but that bugged cloak is just annoying to deal with.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
H any update yet on the B'rel cloak being fixed? I'd like to get back into it but that bugged cloak is just annoying to deal with.
This is, unfortunately, going to be a very (very) time consuming fix. What we found was, to fix this will require that we modify every space healing power and many buff powers in the game. This will happen as soon as we can fit it into Geko's schedule, but there's a lot of fierce competition for space on that schedule.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Aha! Clone him!
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
This is, unfortunately, going to be a very (very) time consuming fix. What we found was, to fix this will require that we modify every space healing power and many buff powers in the game. This will happen as soon as we can fit it into Geko's schedule, but there's a lot of fierce competition for space on that schedule.
not shocked at all. Another perfect example about how unimportant klingon items are.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
i have mentioned this many many times but, how about just not have the enhanced cloak anymore? Give the Brell another power, like no cloak cooldown, instead?
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
not shocked at all. Another perfect example about how unimportant klingon items are.
No, the importance of minons , there can never be to many minons . This is a perfect example of why Cpt. Logan is in desparate need of MINONS.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Does that include when BOFFs on my own ship, the Hegh'Ta, decloaking me whenever they talk to me?
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
You're the type of customer that enrages retail employees.

Look. He's explained EXACTLY why this is a problem that won't be fixed easily. In fact, explained that fixing this one "little" thing will force them to fix a myriad of other things.

It's not that he doesn't CARE, it's an issue of manpower. Just like at the local department store that has one register open and you yell at the cashier about how they should open a new register.

Sorry, they can't. They often don't have the manpower to cover the registers. You can't just say "I want this, and if you don't, you obviously don't care".

Employees don't come out of a "Work-O-Tron" in the back, give them a friggin' break.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
I wouldn't go that far. There was a point in the history of this game that I would have, but not now. Especially with the Last Chance I'm giving Cryptic because they allegedly have full PWI backing/support to FINALLY beef up the KDF...
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-27-2011, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
i have mentioned this many many times but, how about just not have the enhanced cloak anymore? Give the Brell another power, like no cloak cooldown, instead?
I tend to agree, since the issue is so difficult to address , why not change the nature of the beast rather than change the universe around it? staran's idea, or maybe make it so heals can't be given/performed while cloaked like other cloaked vessels while giving it an ensign boff slot? I dunno, Just a few ideas out of many I'm sure. Just seems like changing all heals in the game is doing it the hard way.