Lt. Commander
I know that many players did not like the unusual ESD when it was first released. However, I would like to see the old station make a return to the game in a different star system. Perhapse it could be used as the social area and waystation when either Betazed, Bolarus, Sauria, Delta, or Benzar are added to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I too would like to see it recycled in another system
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-27-2011, 03:22 PM
We could still scrap that junkyard called DS9 and build a modern Federation starbase next to the wormhole... I'm just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-28-2011, 04:25 PM
How about just parking the Old ESD station in the Gamma Orionis sector for a social hub.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Mai oh mai... cryptic can add free content to the game... I wonder why they never recycled it on another system...
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
We could still scrap that junkyard called DS9 and build a modern Federation starbase next to the wormhole... I'm just saying...
No, we must use Epsilon III to open a portal back in time to replace DS9 before the...
What? Too original?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sonda
How about just parking the Old ESD station in the Gamma Orionis sector for a social hub.
I would go for this. Or even add it to the far side of the Undine Sector, or the Northwest corner of the Defari Sector Block.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sonda
This. So this. We need a starbase at BGO. I'm rather tired of having to fly all the way back to K7 or ESD every time I need something when I'm down in B'Tran!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Dracon_Darknight View Post
Why do people keep citing DS9's age and howling for it to be scrapped? Who gives a darn if the station is 60 or even 100 years old when we have Excelsiors, Constitutions and NX class ships flying around the galaxy. I remind you just how old the majority of Federation starbases are... (Starbase 74 and ESD, anyone?)
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-29-2011, 07:29 PM
Doesn't GO already have Battle Group Omega, where you have bank, mail, and exchange access? If people want to do tailor or ship switching or what have you, mabye they could just let you go aboard one of the bigger vessels there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chookhlo View Post
Doesn't GO already have Battle Group Omega, where you have bank, mail, and exchange access? If people want to do tailor or ship switching or what have you, mabye they could just let you go aboard one of the bigger vessels there.
Yes, it has mail, exchange and bank access... But its the latter points that are the issue. If you want to change ship in GO, you need to fly a horribly long distance to do so.