Lt. Commander
# 11
08-24-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
Three support ships that dont do damage can still hit you with one every 3.3 seconds. This means you can easily still have 4+ on you at a time.
Right..

But now it takes three ships to accomplish what one did before.. That means that three ships cooperating (SVs or Cruisers that have to keep torp arc on you, mind you) have a difficult time when a single HE1 counters it.. And HEs comes to a ship under focus really really often

Lets see it in action before we judge it.

<3
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-24-2011, 09:03 AM
Should still be better than it was. Last night I fought a guy that only had beams on the rear, and only two of them, the others seemed to be all pengs, I concluded this from the lack of any other weapons fire from his ship, save for when I got into the rear beam arc. He was more annoying than deadly till his buddy showed up, but still peng blast after peng blast after peng blast does tend to wear on ones hull.

I'm speculating that PVP will thin out again, much like when the FAW fix came down.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Will wonders never cease,

The FEDs get Pengs and thay go unchanged for months despite the crys for a nerf.

Then the KDF get Pengs and not even 2 weeks later they get nerfed.

Now dont get me wrong they need it, just seems funny though and like everyone said "If you want a nerf
to the Peng give them to the KDF and in a couple of weeks they will be nerfed into the ground"

Just seems funny to me.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampir888 View Post
Additionally a stack limit would be nice (<5).
Thats the thing I'd focus on next.
It seems pretty logical.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-24-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank65
Will wonders never cease,

The FEDs get Pengs and thay go unchanged for months despite the crys for a nerf.

Then the KDF get Pengs and not even 2 weeks later they get nerfed.

Now dont get me wrong they need it, just seems funny though and like everyone said "If you want a nerf
to the Peng give them to the KDF and in a couple of weeks they will be nerfed into the ground"

Just seems funny to me.
True, but Feds never had anything similar to the B'Rel retrofit that could fire torps while cloaked. The hargh-peng was not too bad on its own, but throw in the retro-B'rel enhanced battle-cloak... Then the peng got really nasty.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Just make it Unique. Gawd.

It's a start.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Just make it Unique. Gawd.
That makes too much sense!!

How dare you sir! How dare you!
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
True, but Feds never had anything similar to the B'Rel retrofit that could fire torps while cloaked. The hargh-peng was not too bad on its own, but throw in the retro-B'rel enhanced battle-cloak... Then the peng got really nasty.
I fly a B'rel there is nothing enhanced or advanced on that battle cloak. The only thing it does uncloaks you out of the blue, doesn't always go to cloak mode and on top of that everytime you get a heal it throws you out of cloak as well. The ship should be called Bug'rel Bird of Prey. After a year i m still hoping for this ship to get fixed but hey it made it at least on the engineering report under investigated recently. After almost a year of klingons complaining about a ship what could have been a great addition to the game but unfortunately isn't because of all the little gizmos going on with it.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-24-2011, 05:42 PM
You mean PvPers keep ruining my PvE.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Nope they need be unique.
Nope they don't.