Lt. Commander
# 1 Mirror Ship Skin and Vest
08-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Been away for some time, also didn't see anything under search but has there been any mention of a Mirror Universe Ship Skin or Kirks Mirror Vest?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2011, 09:38 PM
nope, neither of those have been mentioned
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
nope, neither of those have been mentioned
Too bad, thanks for the reply.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-24-2011, 01:11 AM
I do want to see the I.S.S. prefix, and purple naccelle glows added to the Federation side. Since the mirror clothes have been added, and it is unlikely that the Terran Empire could be a stand alone faction, I think it is best if players who want to play a character from the other side should be able to make one in the Federation faction.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-24-2011, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I do want to see the I.S.S. prefix, and purple naccelle glows added to the Federation side. Since the mirror clothes have been added, and it is unlikely that the Terran Empire could be a stand alone faction, I think it is best if players who want to play a character from the other side should be able to make one in the Federation faction.
it could work.... just need to look at all the federation missions... and make them more deadlier....

Azura - blow it up so you dont have to bother saving the crew
Doomsday device - capture the thingy that controls the machine then set it on the klingons
Cold call - slaughter the deferi
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
it could work.... just need to look at all the federation missions... and make them more deadlier....

Doomsday device - capture the thingy that controls the machine then set it on the klingons
Well Considering we slaughter everything we run into most of the time already, I would hazard that the game is already more Terran Empire than Federation 8P
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland

I agree, that when creating a character (or at a later point, say at Lt. Commander), the player selects whether the character is from the Prime, or the Mirror Universe. From that point on, the faction specific missions would be tweeked to be either Federation or Terran Empire. For example, Quinn would be given a beard, Admiral T'nae would have a scar with a Jandiced eye, and rather than fight the Empire in the Cardassian Front, the player helps them and fights the Federation. It would create another faction WITHOUT having to build a complete faction infrastructure to go with it (maybe have two instances of ESD and 39 Sierra-One Prime, the other Mirror).
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Why's all got to be so mean? Story for one of my captains is that she was in command of a Terran Empire ship (between Ent and TOS) and in a flash of light and magic and CGI her, her crew and her ship arrived in our time and universe. Starfleet decided to let her keep her ship and position ifshe abides by federation rules and plays nice. If you make a MU character on the federation side then you're playing a FEDERATION character... right?
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Why's all got to be so mean? Story for one of my captains is that she was in command of a Terran Empire ship (between Ent and TOS) and in a flash of light and magic and CGI her, her crew and her ship arrived in our time and universe. Starfleet decided to let her keep her ship and position ifshe abides by federation rules and plays nice. If you make a MU character on the federation side then you're playing a FEDERATION character... right?
When I play my Terran char I pretend all those uss ships are iss ships. No my Terran is a Terran agony Booth and all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-07-2011, 09:11 PM
I would kill for the current in-game terrain empire skin, dark hull with the purple nacelles. *drools*