Carrying on that idea, there are quite a few bits that only Feds get but don't seem that they should be Fed specific. Added to Seven's costume and merc costume is the standard off-duty clothes. The section 31 outfit isn't exactly a uniform either, if they didn't want to use it exactly they could easily modify it for the KDF spies.
That should keep us happy while they work on the chainmail bikinis.
Skirts.. Klingon loincloth belt.. without the loincloth.. Dagger sheaths. Holsters for disruptor pistols. Sleaveless LONG coats/dusters. Long cloak with a hood. Civilian clothing for off duty. Klingons don't always wear thier uniforms/battle gear! Yep, theres a great deal of possible uniform/clothing options that jsut arn't there for the KDF.. Never did understand why the Mercenary outfits aren't availible for KDF players..
'specially seeing that Fed players get to use the eye patch from the KDF Academy uniform. Now thats just rude.
What I'd love to see in addition to all the following:
1) On the holsters topic: thigh holsters like what Lara Croft has (for both KDF and Fed, but KDF first)
2) Shorts of ANY type. There are literally none in-game and I could do so much with them
3) The addition of highlight controls on all the costumes (like stitching color)
4) Regular belts that sit on the waist (for KDF and Fed) there are too many fancy ones and not enough simple ones
5) Tattoos and scars that can be anywhere on the body