Lt. Commander
# 1 Hidden Room at SFA
08-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi All,

Iíve heard some talk recently about an easter egg / hidden room at Starfleet Academy. Itís supposedly under the rightmost circular building if you are looking in from the bay area. To get in, you have to type the name of one of the devs ďD S T A H LĒ with caps and spaces to trigger it.

Has anyone else heard of this, or better yet been able to get into the room? Iíve been trying for a couple of days on and off now and havenít been able to get to trigger it. Instead I just end up jumping around like a nut and triggering menus. So I figure either Iím doing it wrong, or what I heard was not accurate. If it turns out to be the latter, then I apologize for wasting your time. That being said, if youíve been in the room and care to share how to open it up, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Brian

Lt. Commander
# 2
08-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBenzinger
Hi All,

Iíve heard some talk recently about an easter egg / hidden room at Starfleet Academy. Itís supposedly under the rightmost circular building if you are looking in from the bay area. To get in, you have to type the name of one of the devs ďD S T A H LĒ with caps and spaces to trigger it.

Has anyone else heard of this, or better yet been able to get into the room? Iíve been trying for a couple of days on and off now and havenít been able to get to trigger it. Instead I just end up jumping around like a nut
Sounds like someone pulled one over on ya
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Sounds like someone pulled one over on ya
Yep - (And BTW - I hear you can get some Rocket Boots and fly to the roof of the Star Fleet Academy Building 1 too. )
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Yep - (And BTW - I hear you can get some Rocket Boots and fly to the roof of the Star Fleet Academy Building 1 too. )
Actually I've been to the roof of the main building already. Nice view from there, didn't need rocket boots.

I'm leaning towards it simply being rumor and not actually anything real. Thought I'd ask anyway just in case though.

Brian
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-25-2011, 09:30 AM
I heard it was a room full of VA ultra rare items, and that you could pick out any 5 you wanted. However , because it's supposed to be a secret the devs said (rumor) that if they saw any forum posts about it or found anyone talking about it on any other sites they would pull it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Noooooo!!!! The Horror!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-31-2011, 06:51 PM

RUMOR!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-01-2011, 01:56 AM
this thread made me lol. i dunno where some people come up with this stuff. a good laugh though is hardly a waste of time. thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-01-2011, 03:34 AM
And for $500 I will show you my Snipe hunting location
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
This thread has been attacked by Snipes, and is now under quarantine.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread