Lt. Commander
# 41
09-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3w
What's his/her ingame name? If he's playing Otha only i prolly don't know him. Most of the time I'm q'ing for ground pvp.
What do you do while waiting for queues to pop? You should hang out in Otha between matches...
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
What do you do while waiting for queues to pop? You should hang out in Otha between matches...
To get one shot by Dr_hax? No thanks. Got always stuff to do farming emblems, hanging around at Drozana or just messing with team members.
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3w
Oh can be said in two words: Tac rules. Just make a ground character with ground traits/full spec and you should be fine
Coincidentally I have a fully specced ground tac with operative kit with a sniper rifle
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Mew is usually eating soup or yelling at me to use my medic kit. The cloak, fully buff up, one-shot by a noob using a shotgun, tac initiative, re-cloak method of play isn't really my favorite, nor is it Mew's, hence why we don't "hang out" in Otha .
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
Mew is usually eating soup or yelling at me to use my medic kit. The cloak, fully buff up, one-shot by a noob using a shotgun, tac initiative, re-cloak method of play isn't really my favorite, nor is it Mew's, hence why we don't "hang out" in Otha .
Screw that noise. I'm more of a jack the ripper type buffed up cloak super sneaky and then go stabby mcstabberson with my bat leth. Prob not anyones method of play, but I don't presume :-)
Lt. Commander
# 46
09-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Otha can be like that at times, sure, but there've been several times when that wasn't the case. There's been some huge "king of the hill" type battles (ok that was right after the revamp hit and lots of people were there) and just a week or so ago there was an impromptu melee "tournamet," with the two factions getting along amicably and cheering on the two melee contestants. You should at least check it out at some point - you might get one of the cool times.
Lt. Commander
# 47
09-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Otha can be like that at times, sure, but there've been several times when that wasn't the case. There's been some huge "king of the hill" type battles (ok that was right after the revamp hit and lots of people were there) and just a week or so ago there was an impromptu melee "tournamet," with the two factions getting along amicably and cheering on the two melee contestants. You should at least check it out at some point - you might get one of the cool times.
meh we need another one of them melee contests.. that was fun
Lt. Commander
# 48
09-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
meh we need another one of them melee contests.. that was fun
http://imgur.com/dcXRC <--- This is what happens when we decide to go melee and dual pistols
Lt. Commander
# 49
09-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
http://imgur.com/dcXRC <--- This is what happens when we decide to go melee and dual pistols
Meh... that pvp was hilarious but my dmg was bad that round since they were always targeting me
Lt. Commander
# 50
09-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Ms. Tell... brilliant! Why haven't I seen that name before?