Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
08-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Allright what about the maximum allowed heals on each ship is restricted to 7.

This include epts, ph, delta, he, tss, sciteam,tacteam, engineering team,tss, rsp
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
08-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Then obviously Fed ships have a huge advantage..

Fleet Escort > Guramba
Defiant > Raptor
Adv Escort > ???
Thats what I have heard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
08-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceroid View Post
And mvam > bop > all

Your point?
I dont think of it as black and white.. I actually find the MVA fairly well balanced with the Bird..

Yes, the MVA turns better and have better shield.. But it doesnt have the Battlecloak (which imo is very potent in combo with a stun BOP) and it doesnt have the ability to run Cmd Tac, LtC Sci, 2x Lt Eng for example.. Or Cmdr Tac with LtC Eng for plasma.. Or PSW1, TBR3, Quad DHC CRF2, APB1 with a Tac Captain.

In short, the Hegh'ta is extremely versatile with unislots and BCloak.. Enough to make it balanced with the - on paper - superior MVA
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
08-26-2011, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Allright what about the maximum allowed heals on each ship is restricted to 7.

This include epts, ph, delta, he, tss, sciteam,tacteam, engineering team,tss, rsp
lol.. Reduce that to 3 and Im game p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
08-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Why does delta get to count? It's not a heal, and frankly if you're relying on that hull resist to save you, you're already toast in such an environment.

Might as well take APB off the list, too
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
08-26-2011, 09:32 AM
I think just saying escorts, no scramble is good enough. Bops must have tactical commander. (No annoyance bops) Hell even if you are a big enough **** to load 3 mines in the back with out scramble... some one will switch out a rapid for a csv and fix that idiot.

Even a MVAM or two isn't going to be super annoying. Just make the teams semi random and balance it... so one team doesn't have 5 mvams.

Of course if we have a half way decent community that isn't filled with a bunch of dicks... people will show up with pew pew builds and not heal / annoy / extending escort junk. lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
08-26-2011, 09:43 AM
Well i Dont want to make a list.. commander tactical on bops. alright don't come with stupid setups.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
08-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
I dont think of it as black and white.. I actually find the MVA fairly well balanced with the Bird..

Yes, the MVA turns better and have better shield.. But it doesnt have the Battlecloak (which imo is very potent in combo with a stun BOP) and it doesnt have the ability to run Cmd Tac, LtC Sci, 2x Lt Eng for example.. Or Cmdr Tac with LtC Eng for plasma.. Or PSW1, TBR3, Quad DHC CRF2, APB1 with a Tac Captain.

In short, the Hegh'ta is extremely versatile with unislots and BCloak.. Enough to make it balanced with the - on paper - superior MVA
Balanced? If you mean just as nimble with more hull and shields then yes its balanced. Together the MVAM is balanced but apart it is the best escort in the game hands down.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
08-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Balanced? If you mean just as nimble with more hull and shields then yes its balanced. Together the MVAM is balanced but apart it is the best escort in the game hands down.
Well...

Its the best escort, because the Bird is not an escort.. I just find the BOP a far superior ship (based on the fact that I do 10 times better in a BOP when fllying Cmdr Tac, LtC Sci.. Because of the cloak, and the ability to run dual Lt Engs
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
08-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Has anyone ever tried a match with *no powers* at all, no boff powers and no captain powers? So its just ship equipment, power level management, and shield distribution. Could be interesting... :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 PM.