Lt. Commander
# 11
08-29-2011, 03:09 PM
I'd like if the Gal-X had different styles; like how the Gal-R has updated nacelles and such. It'd still be the same shape as the Gal-X but different parts.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Let the Dev's know that your willing to pay money for a new look to the Galaxy X. That has a much better chance of getting looked at, than asking for something extra and free.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Already paid so much for it...what's a little mo money....
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
Pretty sure the BO layout for the Dreadnought is different then the Gal-R
I was talking about the meshes and textures, not the layout.

Quote:
Galaxy Dreadnought has a different BOff layout than the Galaxy-R. And the reason why they didn't make a 'different look' for the Galaxy Dreadnought is the plain and simple fact that it was in 'All Good Things' as it's seen now. And the Dreadnought was a Referral ship long before it became a C-Store ship.
The Galaxy was also only shown as Galaxy and not as whatever all her variants are being called, just as a Galaxy.
So the hindrance for the X getting a new costume is minimal.
Plus, the Galaxy X is one of the few ships in this game without a second costume.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-30-2011, 11:17 PM
It ain't gonna to happen. First Galaxy-X is already the most expensive ship in C-Store....and now you would have to pay more money for another skin ? Huh huh.....that would greatly satisfy the customer would it ?

Not going to happen....not because it would impossible to make it, but because its not economical for Cryptic and the whines of G-X pilots would crash the forum server as well.

"buuuu I have already paid for the ship buuuu, why I have to now buy the skin as well...buuu..." you get the idea....
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-31-2011, 12:20 AM
The Galaxy-X is a regular Galaxy model with the 'add-ons", why not add the Monarch to this list of costumes, it wouldn't take that many resources to modify the "add-ons" to work with her, but give it to us, don't charge for it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-31-2011, 08:32 AM
You can pay to add a spoiler to a car...ill pay for more Gal-X parts...
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-31-2011, 04:47 PM
What about a Sovy X Third nacelle and Dorsal Lance? or 180* slow firing quantum launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Here is a thread where i have been advocating for some Dreadnought love:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=223230
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
It's a specific ship. Therefore, I doubt they will change it at all. Its not something given in game as it is in C-store. They don't make variants of C-store ships.
Hrm, then how come I can customize my Rode Island? How come I can customize most of my other C-Store ships? Dreadnought, NX, and Constitution are the only three I cannot customize with variant pieces. The Connie was a reward, as was the Dreadnought before it made it to the C-Store. The NX is part of a bundle and the RI Refit is C-Store.

I really do not care about the customizing of the RI, NX or Connie because they are not end-game ships that I use constantly. The Dreadnought is.

Your post doesn't make much sense or speak truth.