Lt. Commander
I was listening to an interview with Capt Logan and the fellas on "Priority One" and they were talking about a really kick *** looking Miranda upgrade. I checked it out and i have to say we need this in the game either as a Miranda Upgrade or a class of its own. Check it out hopefully Capt Logan and the cryptic crew can get her.

Pictures are located on

http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-28-2011, 02:29 PM
do you have a pic of this new Miranda? (pic or not, i'm still interested in it myself )

EDIT: hmm... not really my favorite design, but still looks cool enough. I'd like to have those parts mix-and-matchable to the current Miranda styles Also, love the Ambassador look
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2011, 07:09 AM
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-30-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Holly crap! I'd love ships seen in that page. The Cargo ship, The Ambassador and the Merian.
STO needs all 3 of these.

The cargo ship would be great if they ever expand to have a class of players who make a livin in STO by trading.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-31-2011, 12:22 AM
According to various sources and the books it appears in, the Merian is a multi-role vessel meant as a replacement for the aging Miranda-class vessels in the fleet.
They are of similar size and crew compliment, but built with the latest tech and gadgets as well as Slipstream drives.

Several are assigned to the Voyager Task Force that backtracks Voyager's trip through the Delta Quadrant.