Lt. Commander
# 1 Another missing C-Store items
08-29-2011, 09:32 AM
I bought a ship in the C-Store and it said it will unlock for all my characters in the same account. I have it unlocked for my lieutenant Commander (the ship says it requires lieutenant only), but when I go with my second toon who is lieutenant now, it doesnot show for him what is the deal?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-29-2011, 10:03 AM
You need to claim it in the C-Store... it isn't added automatically.

I have all the ships apart from the Rhode Island (havn't gotten around to buying that yet), and they all work... I checked.

So theres no missing item.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-29-2011, 10:22 AM
i assume you mean either the nx, tos or oberth.

just go to either the special unlock page and claim it again, or it might be in the ship section of the store but it should be there.

make sure you have at least one space available in your shipyard to accept the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Cool thanks guys, will check when I get home from work.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutunto
Cool thanks guys, will check when I get home from work.
Yes, unfortunately they don't have a cionsistent claim setup. A purchased ship gets auto added to the first character that did the purchashing. For other characters on the same account, you can claim certain ships only from the C-Store (for free); while others you need to go to the Ship Yard Starship requisitions - where you see the ship available for zero EC.

It would be nice if they streamlined the purchased ship claim method to one method or the other ONLY - and made it clear how you claim purchased ships on secondary characters.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-29-2011, 09:23 PM
I still dont have the ship on my second toon, the ship says in the stoe is for Lieutenant rank, but when I got to requisitions it says is for LT Commander?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-29-2011, 09:25 PM
The ship is the NX Class Starship replica, it clears says Rank" Lieutenant but in game says LT Commander
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-30-2011, 07:19 AM
Is there any GM that can adress this issue, because I bought this ship so I can use it with my Lieutenant, and now I cannot, so if this is the choice I want the points reimburse so I can buy a different ship.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-30-2011, 07:24 AM
I wondered about this when I bought the NX.

I went to the shipyard to get it but it wasnt there.

I went to the store and it didnt sem to be there, but when i looked even further it was there just in a different section and had a claim button. Pressing that it was automatically added to my ships roster and I was a happy bunny.

If you cant see a claim button next to yours then make sure you have an empty ship and inventory slot and try again.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Will try again when I get back home tonight, thanks for the input.