Lt. Commander
# 31
08-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
What does a ship have to do with a ground uniform pack?
The uniform drawings were used as a napkin and lost once they hit the rubbish bin.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-29-2011, 10:27 PM
While I share many people's disappointment at the delay in the Borg DSE's, I am glad that they announced the delay rather than letting the patch come and go without telling us and then having the community ask "Hey, where are the Borg?"

I also fully approve of the change to the torpedoes. The 10-second global Hargh'peng cooldown eliminates the advantage of mounting more than two of them at a time, thus preventing the "all-'Hargh'peng, all the time" tactic that so many people have been complaining about. Meanwhile, it has no effect on those who mount only a single launcher, and serves as a mild nerf to those who mount two of them (fire once per 10 seconds instead of once per 7.5 seconds).

Meanwhile, the Torpedo Spread abilitiy has been given a much-needed boost. Besides the overall increase in damage strength, it has gone from a cone-shaped AOE attack to a discrete multi-targeting attack comparable to a torpedo version of Cannon Scatter Volley. Hopefully this means that we will see more people bothering to use it.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-29-2011, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
What does a ship have to do with a ground uniform pack?
They're in the same code update. They don't exist separately and it could cause problems (and a lot of wasted effort) to try and separate them.

Imagine they're in the same giant suitcase. You'd have to unpack and dig them out and put them in a separate suitcase.

That said, my gut says this patch includes the uniforms and Borg red alerts but that they'll have the Borg encounters manually disabled/turned off.
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-30-2011, 12:52 AM
Did they fix that bug with the bridge officers being all clones of the highest ranking BOFFs i haven't checked yet
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-30-2011, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Did they fix that bug with the bridge officers being all clones of the highest ranking BOFFs i haven't checked yet
Supposedly that problem will take a programmer to fix, and since it's 'low priority' as it isn't bugging a mission up or anything, it'll be a while.

I'd rather they fix some missions that have been broken since they came out. I want my Mk XI TOS Phaser rifle, but Night of the Comet keeps spawning unkillable officers in the Drozana bar.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-30-2011, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraKet View Post
Supposedly that problem will take a programmer to fix, and since it's 'low priority' as it isn't bugging a mission up or anything, it'll be a while.

I'd rather they fix some missions that have been broken since they came out. I want my Mk XI TOS Phaser rifle, but Night of the Comet keeps spawning unkillable officers in the Drozana bar.
I've never heard of anyone having that problem.

Have you ever tried teaming with anyone to see if that still happens?
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-30-2011, 02:15 AM
No Born DSE? Failed again
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-30-2011, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEliz
well im gmt +1 so if its gmt-8 im guessing around 12 hours~ give or take. thats one hell of a timezone west coast of the us.

8 hours behind the rest of the world o.O

Note: The Borg DSE, or "Red Alerts" will not be enabled at this time. Thank you for your patience, and your understanding while we continue to work on this new feature to ensure that it is the best it can be when it goes to Holodeck.

epic fail right there O.o
i agree on the mention of the time zones last "sheduled "maintenance did not start untill it should have gone back online it seemed as i conclude that utc means greenwich or gmt could u guys at cryptic plz keep in mind that the world iis more then just th e usa and some folks do live in other time zones then theose used there .
i think for most folks on the globe the international time code that is derived frrom good old england is easyest to use in calculating how late down times wil be in there place instead of showering us with abrevs that only are known in the usa.
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-30-2011, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer99999
i agree on the mention of the time zones last "sheduled "maintenance did not start untill it should have gone back online it seemed as i conclude that utc means greenwich or gmt could u guys at cryptic plz keep in mind that the world iis more then just th e usa and some folks do live in other time zones then theose used there .
i think for most folks on the globe the international time code that is derived frrom good old england is easyest to use in calculating how late down times wil be in there place instead of showering us with abrevs that only are known in the usa.
UTC = GMT. The reason why they put PDT (which is UTC -7 actually not -8. We don't stop daylight savings time till November), is because their company is located there so it makes sense. Listing every time zone would be a pain in the butt honestly.

If you don't want to figure out what your downtime is from PDT then use that :p
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Are the KDF uniforms coming out today or are they again waiting for the Borg stuff to be released?......
Closed Thread