Lt. Commander
# 31
08-31-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuccaneerDTB
Anyone else notice the recooll glitch? After firing a Quantum Torp Spread I can fire again in 3 seconds. The 8 second recool is not triggered. TS1
It's already mentioned as a bugfix on Tribble, so it seems it didn't go unnoticed.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Not overly impressed with ts in PvP, PvE is an entirely different matter, there it is very good.
Something nice to have for the upcoming borg invasions. Together with CSV it cleans out probe and spheres quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Excellent I'll buzz you around 7-8ish EST
Oh that's a bit late for me, GMT timezone :/
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Updated the OP with a screenshot of a match where I did some fairly decent testing.

http://i.imgur.com/V9cP6.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-31-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Oh that's a bit late for me, GMT timezone :/
I might be able to do some gaming before work this week.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-31-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Updated the OP with a screenshot of a match where I did some fairly decent testing.

You should probably add it was a game against at least 4 carriers... ugh. So against carriers with a GW thrown in it works pretty well.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampir888 View Post
You should probably add it was a game against at least 4 carriers... ugh. So against carriers with a GW thrown in it works pretty well.
Indeed. Carrier pets don't stand a chance.

I don't know if it's a result of the BoP accidental nerf (Carrier BoP pets don't use RF, HYT, cloak or anything because they were accidentally broken in a recent patch), but they get wiped out from a simple TS 2.
Lt. Commander
# 38
09-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post

look mom, I'm famous, my avatars names on a picture on the internet
That was a fun match, I was trying TS2 out klink side on my DPS Kar-Fi (K'zoontite)
it seems to crit a LOT more often than the HY2 does. but about the same overall damage through the match.
I don't number crunch ( bless all of you that do ) but it "feels" like its fairly balanced, as most of the crits seem to be against NPC's
& yeah, when that match started i moaned. 3 carriers worth of fighters probably( since bops r broke) + the new TS, means LAGATHON . The match was a slide show for my poor old E- machine.
Lt. Commander
# 39
09-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
look mom, I'm famous, my avatars names on a picture on the internet
That was a fun match, I was trying TS2 out klink side on my DPS Kar-Fi (K'zoontite)
it seems to crit a LOT more often than the HY2 does. but about the same overall damage through the match.
I don't number crunch ( bless all of you that do ) but it "feels" like its fairly balanced, as most of the crits seem to be against NPC's
& yeah, when that match started i moaned. 3 carriers worth of fighters probably( since bops r broke) + the new TS, means LAGATHON . The match was a slide show for my poor old E- machine.
It sure does crit alot more but i assume that has something to do with the amount of torps you put out. We been flying around like this all day with 2 - 3 defiants and its somewhat funny what kind of damage a torpspread can do. TS2 of a fleetie hit a carrier for 59.8k damage. Needles to say the carrier was gone instantly.
I do like the oppertunity the tac officers are given with this however for some reason i have the feeling it might be a bit OP. But its fun to have it right now, brings change into the whole SS Scramble madness.
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-01-2011, 02:51 PM
If its for clearing spam and NPC maybe they need to dial down the crit chance or severity maybe even the damage to 65% of THY