Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Just out of curiosity, why are KDF/TOS Female Uniforms non existant? In case you're wondering, TOS "Day of the Dove". They are in game for the men, but not for women... why?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-30-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
Just out of curiosity, why are KDF/TOS Female Uniforms non existant? In case you're wondering, TOS "Day of the Dove". They are in game for the men, but not for women... why?
They are in-game to an extent....well, for guys... you know as well as we do that the KDF side is still unfinished...lol....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
you know as well as we do that the KDF side is still unfinished...lol....
can you say super duper understatement? lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
can you say super duper understatement? lol
There are many in my posts here...lol.... oops...another big understatement...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-30-2011, 09:45 AM
My guess is the same individual who decided to put the D7 in tier 3 & the Constitution in tier 1 decided there was no need for female kdf/tos uniforms. I would also ponder if this individual ever watched a single TOS episode in their life!?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-31-2011, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
My guess is the same individual who decided to put the D7 in tier 3 & the Constitution in tier 1 decided there was no need for female kdf/tos uniforms. I would also ponder if this individual ever watched a single TOS episode in their life!?
The reason for putting the D7 at T3 is not related to the TOS uniforms, it is based on something entirely different...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...nd+a+K%27tinga
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-31-2011, 02:31 AM
That link is like a YEAR old.... in terms of game development, an eternity.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-31-2011, 02:51 AM
Yes, but they did put the D7 at the same tier as the K't'inga, meaning they still could not tell the two ships apart, otherwise the D7 would be at least one tier lower.
Besides the D7 is not in the game since yesterday either, meaning post and game development were in sync in that regard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-31-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shirt_ View Post
That link is like a YEAR old.... in terms of game development, an eternity.
lol...aint that the case.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
08-31-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shirt_ View Post
That link is like a YEAR old.... in terms of game development, an eternity.
I find it amusing the things he mentions in that link that are going to happen "soon" for the Klingons in a thread from Aug of 2010 that have STILL not happened. The new skins he refers too are supposed to be imminent, but, havn't seen them yet.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.