Lt. Commander
# 21
08-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain Brown
I am starting to feel some mild irritation with this. How long has it been since we had new content yet the cstore keeps churning out new stuff? Sorry but this irritates me.
They are produced by two separate teams. What one team puts out has little/no effect on the other. The fact is, the c store releases are generally easier and faster to make, and yield immediate income from those who feel the virtual product is of value. Those that don't, don't get it. Meanwhile, the new missions and game mechanics take massive amounts of work to build, then test, then troubleshoot, test, etc.

Also you have to take into account the wider scope of recent events with Atari and Perfect World. Atari has known they were selling it long before the sale went through, so they didn't allot much to the team to make new content. Now that the sale is done, PW is ramping up for loads of new content in the pipeline.

In other words, your complaints have no logical place in this thread that is totally unrelated to what you are complaining about, please take them elsewhere, there are plenty of anti-cstore threads already.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Yeah, I disregarded those dates because of the 1st item on the list
Good plan. Obviously the dates are just a "wishful thinking" sort-of deal. I fully expect the proposed September 22nd and October 22nd dates, to get pushed back quite a few more times. If we're lucky, we might get new Feature Episodes by christmas of 2011.

One wonders how they hope to "Remaster all episodes before February 2nd 2012", going by the current work schedule.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Makes No Sense
08-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Why would the Federation use eye patches?

The medical technology in the 25th century is advanced enough to replicate a new eye......
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Why would the Federation use eye patches?

The medical technology in the 25th century is advanced enough to replicate a new eye......
Indeed. Thou, when suggested by Dr Pulaski, Geordi La Forge still preferred to stay with using his visor.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-30-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain Brown
I am starting to feel some mild irritation with this. How long has it been since we had new content yet the cstore keeps churning out new stuff? Sorry but this irritates me.
Since the people making the content are not the same people who make uniforms, you don't have a leg to stand on.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Bought!!!!!!!

Now if we could only get the Captain Klaa Open Vest...
<=== See avatar...
Yay for moobs. Please please?
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Disappointed in that I cannot seem to locate a pair of pants that goes with this set, or a decent top for females.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Indeed. Thou, when suggested by Dr Pulaski, Geordi La Forge still preferred to stay with using his visor.
He did, however there were risks associated with the procedure and if anything went wrong, he would not be able to return to using the VISOR afterward. Not to mention that the visor gave him much greater functionality than normal human eyes as opposed to an eye-patch which is only used to cover a missing eye instead of augment or replace abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-30-2011, 11:33 AM
I guess this means everyone on the Fed side will suddenly become as Cycloptic as the Klingon side
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Huh, the first clothing set that doesn't interest me.