Lt. Commander
# 61 Klingon LIberated Borg
08-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I am not able to select the new sleeveless leather vest on the Klingon Liberated Borg. Regular Klingons can select Uniform - Jacket Tight or Leather Vest under Uniform - Armored, but these are not options for the Klingon Liberated Borg.

This is disappointing, since it was a Liberated Borg that I bought the costume pack for.

Please Fix.

-Keppoch
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-30-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't have much to say about these. All I can muster is a meh.

Where are the Lursa and B'Etor skirts? Why can't we get them for our Klingon females.
Lt. Commander
# 63
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
He stopped using the orig visor you know after his eyes heal themselves in Insurection. He then used modified tech to give him the same abilities his old visor gave.

Thats why it has alway irritated me that his orig visor is in game...why not just a special fx for eyes that shows the new visor update?
As The Nagus mentions, he had no Visor in the second Star Trek film he was in (First Contact). Insurrection came next so his eyes are now healed. Unless they would then get messed up again if he left, I don't know as that was the last TNG film. I think you got your film order the wrong way around.

Canon-wise the Visor is now obsolete and wouldn't be used as it caused pain. I don't see the eye-patch being used either as Klingons keep scars and missing eyes as the mark of a warrior but not Federation members. A Klingon Fed officer could use it and maybe a mercenary character but personally it doesn't fit any of my characters. I don't like the uniform either but I'm a mostly Fed player so I'm not the target audience.
Lt. Commander
# 64
08-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Actually Klingons do use eyepatches... Kang I think used one, the badguy in Undiscovered Country (whatever his name is)... Im pretty sure he had one. And then theres Martok from DS9 series who had a bolted-on eye patch.

Eye patches for Feds only fit Mirror Universe people thematically.
Lt. Commander
# 65
08-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Im not sure where youre getting the metal part from... Klingon women in at least one movie wore skirts. They use leather too, not just metal.
From the line of talking about orion clothings and wanting skirts
Lt. Commander
# 66 eye patch for klingons
08-30-2011, 06:14 PM
wasnt this 1 of the kdf items you got originally for being a veteran, next they will be selling the kdf cape, that sort of gives a smack to the face of veterans looking forward to these goodies once they reach those days..i hope they readjust the veterans rewards then and add content for them that stays exclusive to veterans only.. things must be getting dire if they start selling everything just to make their money out of us..
shame craptic shame..
Lt. Commander
# 67
08-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Ummm... no this is totally new Time Lords. Youre likely thinking of the epic-looking shoulder guards.
Lt. Commander
# 68
08-30-2011, 06:22 PM
anyone know if the eyepatch is a limited-time offer?

while i'd like to buy it, i just don't have the heart to spend any c-store points until either the next sale, or something much better is offered, (like the worf/dax wedding outfits, dresses for klingon women, or the "warship voyager"........

let me know,
G

*for the warship voyager, see the Voyager episode "Living Witness")

The starship featured:

* 300 soldiers, including those assimilated from Delta Quadrant species
* A triple-armored hull
* 30 torpedo tubes
* 25 phaser banks
* Assault probes and fighter-shuttles
* A complement of Borg warrior-drones
* An Emergency Medical Android
Lt. Commander
# 69
08-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Bought!!!!!!!
+1 on that!

And +1 on wanting Klaa's open sleeveless vest. Male and female, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
there is one for either eye. you choose which one.
Choose ... both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Im not sure where youre getting the metal part from... Klingon women in at least one movie wore skirts. They use leather too, not just metal.
I'd like those skirts, too, but I fear they would probably either not sell due to being too long, or (the more likely outcome) they would make them uncanonically short because people prefer to show off legs rather than sticking to faction style. :p
Lt. Commander
# 70
08-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Are we ever going to see Klingon sashes for Fed Klingons?