Lt. Commander
# 71
08-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Well now i've bought this, I would finally like some content to level my klingons from Lt. whilst wearing some new clothing
Lt. Commander
# 72
08-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensmen
[...] the "warship voyager"
Um, no. Just... no. For one thing, the "Warship Voyager" was a complete fabrication based on inaccurate historical records. For another, the Federation - even in a time of war, such as STO's timeframe - would not create such a ship.
Lt. Commander
# 73
08-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain Brown
I am starting to feel some mild irritation with this. How long has it been since we had new content yet the cstore keeps churning out new stuff? Sorry but this irritates me.
You're not the only one. Uniforms != Content.
Lt. Commander
# 74
08-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
These uniforms look like Klingon busboys at a restaurant with the apron and everything. I probably would have gone for a more modern aesthetic from an artistic perspective, with this being the year 2409.
Well, I do recall someone bringing up the point of Klingons being very 'traditional' so old styled armor fits for their academy.

And why wouldn't a metal skirt work? Just because it's metal it doesn't have to be a single piece.

You've got more 'fabric/leather' with metal studs, and even 'chain' skirts...
Lt. Commander
# 75
08-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
Um, no. Just... no. For one thing, the "Warship Voyager" was a complete fabrication based on inaccurate historical records. For another, the Federation - even in a time of war, such as STO's timeframe - would not create such a ship.
I can dream, can't i? :p

Need i remind you of the 53rd, 284th, and of course the 239th Laws of Acquisition?

Besides, who says we couldn't have it as a "mirror universe" ship?
G
Lt. Commander
# 76
08-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Where is the actual academy?
As previously stated in "Ask Cryptic", it's coming September 22.
Lt. Commander
# 77
08-31-2011, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
If I buy it twice, can I have an eyepatch on each eye?
Of course. And you get a feature for free that automaticly turns the screen black and raises the sound volume for about 500 % on ground as soon as you use that that is supposed to work with the playable Aenar only^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmack
Nice to see the sto team messing up again sorry but its so true.
Well where is it a "messing up" to add a uniform? Just because another content YOU want to have doesnt come with it?

Oh my god, the new Quantum sounds are SUCH A MESS UP because they do not include FE5! Pure logic...

I happen to like that new uniform although its kind of funny to see all that strong and hard worriers running arround with protection-pads like little childs^^
Still they look kind of cool.

But, not that I want to complain.... but why includes the VERY FIRST kdf-Uniform eye-patches for feds? Where is the stuff the KDF gets from fed-uniform purchases?
They STILL should make more uniforms or uniform parts faction-neutral.
Lt. Commander
# 78
08-31-2011, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensmen
anyone know if the eyepatch is a limited-time offer?

while i'd like to buy it, i just don't have the heart to spend any c-store points until either the next sale, or something much better is offered, (like the worf/dax wedding outfits, dresses for klingon women, or the "warship voyager"........

let me know,
G

*for the warship voyager, see the Voyager episode "Living Witness")

The starship featured:

* 300 soldiers, including those assimilated from Delta Quadrant species
* A triple-armored hull
* 30 torpedo tubes
* 25 phaser banks
* Assault probes and fighter-shuttles
* A complement of Borg warrior-drones
* An Emergency Medical Android
It was also a fictional ship made up by a species as boggyman responsible for their downfall. It never existed in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 79
08-31-2011, 05:10 AM
I love the eyepatch...it is definitely KDF but not Fed in my opinion... It does on one hand make us all look like pirates.... so, does that mean that the ground costumes unlocked by doing the revamped STF's are going to be pirate costumes?....lol

I want a pirate hat and parrot if that is the case.
Lt. Commander
# 80
08-31-2011, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I love the eyepatch...it is definitely KDF but not Fed in my opinion... It does on one hand make us all look like pirates.... so, does that mean that the ground costumes unlocked by doing the revamped STF's are going to be pirate costumes?....lol

I want a pirate hat and parrot if that is the case.
ARRRRRRRR!