Lt. Commander
# 21
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina View Post
And they go all the way down. Made a female character who's a joined Trill, she's called Rilon Liaos.

To access the C-Store ingame just click on the arrow on the upper right of the screen just slightly below the mini map, a second menu will appear and you can select your bonuses from there. The Joined Trill species choice will appear in the character creation list.
All my characters, except for my Borg are trills. I love trills, they look so cool.
I had to make a borg, it was there, even made a side story about him being trill, but lost his spots due to the reconstruction of his DNA after his symboyte was removed and the nanoprobes took over. BTW the Trill symbosis commission was able to beame the symboyte out of him after he was assimalated.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Cool I claimed all those goodies you mentioned, just got the automated defense turret and the NX prefix... will prolly stick it on my Nova class ship.

Tyvm!
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-30-2011, 03:10 PM
If you ever need any help, feel free to pm me. I've been the game since Beta and know my way around preety well.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
All my characters, except for my Borg are trills. I love trills, they look so cool.
I had to make a borg, it was there, even made a side story about him being trill, but lost his spots due to the reconstruction of his DNA after his symboyte was removed and the nanoprobes took over. BTW the Trill symbosis commission was able to beame the symboyte out of him after he was assimalated.
I role play human females a lot better than any other race, so role playing Rilon Liaos will be tricky. Tried once before and I wasn't happy with what I had created, so I deleted her and remade her as an Engineer with a new back story.
Sick of male leads in games, prefer playing as female especially since it's so rare even these days to get the chance to. Rilon Liao's bio should be easy to find.

And to the OP - No problem, we're happy to help.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-30-2011, 03:14 PM
My Science officer is a plain Trill.

I am confused, I thought the Trill were a slug like thing if I remember my DS9 nerd lore right...aka Jadzia Dax.....the Trill and Joined trill in this game look the same... WTF is the difference?
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina View Post
I role play human females a lot better than any other race, so role playing Rilon Liaos will be tricky. Tried once before and I wasn't happy with what I had created, so I deleted her and remade her as an Engineer with a new back story.
Sick of male leads in games, prefer playing as female especially since it's so rare even these days to get the chance to. Rilon Liao's bio should be easy to find.

And to the OP - No problem, we're happy to help.
My Science officer is a Female joined trill, imagine Dax with an ego. (well a larger one at least)
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-30-2011, 03:21 PM
When I go to the requisitions officer for new officers there is no option to hire a joined trill how do I get one as a bridge officer?
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
My Science officer is a Female joined trill, imagine Dax with an ego. (well a larger one at least)
The new bio I made for Liaos is that she, since Liaos regards herself as female despite the symbioants being asexual, had no real ambition for centuries and spent lifetimes doing nothing truly remarkable nor worthy of memory.
Then in 2284 while part of a diplomatic party, Liaos came close to her final life when the USS Miranda, the ship that was ferrying the diplomatic party to their destination, responded to a distress call from a convoy of colony ships and was damaged in the rescue effort.

Liaos was exposed to toxic gases and as she felt her host die she realised that she didn't want to die with no memories of worth. A human woman who was somehow immune to the gases saved her then, the human woman is my main character Reina Beaumont, and Liaos decided to do something she had never done before - to do something worth doing and remembering.
Several years later she applied to Starfleet Academy in her new host.

Over a century later and in her fourth host since then, Liaos is doing her best to build as many remarkable memories as possible while maintaining a strong friendship with the human woman, who she has learned is from another universe and was forced into long life in her home universe, who is also still serving in Starfleet.

It's not much, best I could come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotgunHarker
When I go to the requisitions officer for new officers there is no option to hire a joined trill how do I get one as a bridge officer?
I've found that it can be random at times when it comes to buying a new bridge officer and it can be hard to tell if they're a joined Trill or not.
You can play as a Joined Trill if you wish to.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
There are no "joined trill" BOffs, as far as I know. I just make a trill one and give it spots.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
My Science officer is a plain Trill.

I am confused, I thought the Trill were a slug like thing if I remember my DS9 nerd lore right...aka Jadzia Dax.....the Trill and Joined trill in this game look the same... WTF is the difference?
The Joined trill is a Trill that has joined with a symboiate (aka slug). There is a massive boost to 5 skills that affect ground and space. If you haven't progressed to far I would remake as a joined trill.

Jadzia Dax, The Trill componet is Jadzia, the symboiate is Dax, it passes form host to host. The speicies exists on Trill.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Trill