Lt. Commander
# 91
09-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Takes a little goofy footing but belonging to both somehow feels like when the game first started. I get a little of something from both.

Oh and thank you for posting a link Cappy. I was so tempted to do that but did not feel I had the right.
I can take on for the team.
Lt. Commander
# 92
09-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
This.
The whole drama started when one thread was locked that was quite full of flaming and looked like a troll thread.
If you could post some evidence of this I would be gratefull. The thread you described as a 'troll' thread (as far as I can see) contained no flaming, but merley polite discussion on the merits of the star wars prequel.

If you could point out the flames (or pm them to me if you are worried about moderation) I would appreciate it.

Suffice to say, the closure had nothing to do with trolling or flames, but everything to do with the 'new' rules regarding off topic threads.

So now we can post what we like in 10 forward, but have to walk on eggshells in case some 'do-gooder' decides to report the thread as being off topic.

Lets hope nobody reports the 'unimportant announcements' or 'last reply wins' (both pouplar threads) and has them closed.

The logic of this 'new' rule is baffling to say the least

Edit: it would seem to me stormshade has realised he made a mistake but is not willing to admit it. Hence the get out clause "do what you want while im not looking"
Lt. Commander
# 93
09-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Yes in thought it was as Momo said a good way to address the issue with self regulation..

We of the ilk
!0 F proud and freely associated..
Herby declare the truths of trying to help new and old Captains alike Share
i n the Bounty
which is Trek and slightly ALT to but in the Spirit of the IP Original Content Author
MR Roddenberry

To be self evident.. That all Earth Kind regardless of place of origin
may gather here and feel a place of nurture.

in trying to form a more perfect union when over manage rules
we redress grievances i n the kind and knowing way of
fair minded and embarrassing well educated alike

Could form a players union. or Congress representing our wishes to the
entities that we share this splendid land with.

From Randy to Nicole To all with ZINC Level Clearance we have and will say
we are very glad you saved our TREK from the Gates of Doom and the Perpetual Waiting..
We thank you. Now lets just get along to the task of creating more reasons to continue.

So no need to bring out the Buggs Bunny your Mother Wears Army Boots. .clip and
thru cream pies i n this thread give us one that does... to post count over 1000?
its hard to say as some here are just very good teasers and never came out really too harsh.. in years