no need to make this a mountain... bad words get soap its the way of the world
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-31-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
no need to make this a mountain...
This.
The whole drama started when one thread was locked that was quite full of flaming and looked like a troll thread. That it was another scifi franchise wasn't a big deal. When people stared whining that the Dr Who thread was still open, he closed that one too to be fair and because YOU GOADED HIM INTO IT. Now folks are madder than ever.

Just let this stop. He's not locking threads left and right. That he let this thread go for so long is proof of that. If you guys had instead apologized and asked kindly to re-open the Dr Who thread, he probably would have done it.

Whenever I've had a moderator take action against me, I've apologized for forcing them to take action. Yelling at them... is not a good approach. This brings no good will to the world. Your favorite Trek captain wouldn't whine like this.

edit: Seriously, how many raging threads are there now here all whining about the same thing? Four? You guys are ruining 10F, not StormShade.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-31-2011, 07:07 AM
Hort, I see where you are coming from if you happen to look at Stormshade's twitter feed you'll see that 10-F is not what we thought it was. From the @Cryptic_Stormy twitter account @TrekRadioDJKing 10 forward has never been meant to be an off topic forum. If you read it's description, you can see it's intended purpose.
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-31-2011, 07:15 AM
Will not post what I have in mind due to certaing legal restrictions.

S****Y Baby
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-31-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Well, I would imagine that's because most of them are hate filled and profane diatribes, that's why I kept mine civil, so that maybe I could get some attention and change of their POV on this topic.
They don't read it because it is not as traceable as a ticket. They claim they don't read the PMs at all.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-31-2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
They don't read it because it is not as traceable as a ticket. They claim they don't read the PMs at all.
Well that is unfortunate. Makes them almost unreachable by the STO masses. Which granted with some of the nerd rage that goes on around here, is probably a good thing for their own sanity.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-31-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Well that is unfortunate. Makes them almost unreachable by the STO masses. Which granted with some of the nerd rage that goes on around here, is probably a good thing for their own sanity.
Tickets still reach them, that's what they are for.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-31-2011, 08:33 AM
Then it's lso unfortunate that the support page, accesible via the front page, still goes to the old Atari based page, and nothing seems to be working. Or am I missing something?
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Then it's lso unfortunate that the support page, accesible via the front page, still goes to the old Atari based page, and nothing seems to be working. Or am I missing something?
After the "Supported by Atari" changeover several months back, you never saw your ticket again after you submitted it. Not in game, and not on their website.
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
After the "Supported by Atari" changeover several months back, you never saw your ticket again after you submitted it. Not in game, and not on their website.
Come to think of it, my tickets in game haven't been showing up either in game or otherwise