Lt. Commander
# 1 Upcoming Promotions Page
05-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Looking for more ways to enjoy Star Trek Online? Take a look at our Promotions page to learn about Veteran rewards, free weekends and more!

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2010, 05:16 PM
oops I accidentally signed up for the welcome back weekend, and I have a lifetime sub . Hope that doesn't effect my account in anyway
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Nice, people have been looking to get the Enterprise from "All Good Things" for a while now, nice to see it's being put in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Nice, people have been looking to get the Enterprise from "All Good Things" for a while now, nice to see it's being put in.
Where did you see that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Damn, that almost makes me want to sign up 5 new dummy accounts, except I couldn't justify spending $120 or so dollars to do it.thankfully I have a couple of friends that may be interested, well interested enough for the first month anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Where did you see that?
I'm wondering that myself. The only ship mentioned is the Vanity yacht which sounds distinctly like a shuttle, perhaps the one from the Sovereign.

Edit: It's under the refer a friend option. I hate that... Inviting a person the get the game and sub once, even for a month, is something I would only be willing to do for a really great game. I value my recommendation and won't use it just to get free stuff. I'm disappointed to see that it isn't also an option for being a long term subscriber since I imagine it won't have anything new other than the ship 'costume' to make it look like that Galaxy class refit.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Will the ship be put in the c-store so we can buy it?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-03-2010, 05:41 PM
I hope the enterprise refit comes with the big pew pew phaser cannon and cloak O.O
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-03-2010, 05:45 PM
I didn't want to edit my post again so I'm replying again. Considering a lot of people would love to get that particular Galaxy class ship, as well as the Excelsior, I'm extremely disappointed that it will only be available by getting someone to sign up based on your recommendation. That may change or it may also be a C-Store item, I don't know that, from what is listed it appears to only be available via the recommendation and subscription of another. If it stays that way and is only available that way I, and others, will be largely unhappy. over it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBuck
Where did you see that?
It's a recruiter reward, if you recruit enough people you get the ship as a special T5 option.
Closed Thread