Lt. Commander
# 31
07-13-2009, 08:16 PM
What are the types of non-aesthetic features of a ship configuration that can be changed (i.e., what are the types of systems in the ship's guts that are upgradable)?
Lt. Commander
# 32 Galaxy X Refit
07-13-2009, 08:24 PM
i have been dreaming of flying an exact replica of the future enterprise D from the episode "all good things" would it be possible to customize a galaxy into this or would it become a seperate ship?
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Haven't read through the questions, so here's hoping this one hasn't been asked:

Can we change the color of the ship after we have created it?
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-13-2009, 08:28 PM
You have stated that ship configurations can be specialized for specific purposes, but will there always be one obvious configuration that is the "best" specialization for a class, or will players have more logical choices in configuring their ship while still remaining competitive?
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-13-2009, 08:31 PM
If larger vessels (such as the Sovereign Class) are accessible only to members of a Player Fleet, can I sufficiently customize a vessel accessible to solo players to be comparable in power in say a PvP environment?
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-13-2009, 08:39 PM
what is the extent to the configurations and changes you can do to a ship? what if i want a standard looking Galaxy class, but want to re-fit the ship as far as weapons, sensor, shields and engines, but aesthetically keep it to its original form? and how far can we go as far as those kind of changes?
Lt. Commander
# 37 Intrepid Class
07-13-2009, 08:44 PM
With the Intrepid Class, Will players be able to fully walk and function different parts of the ship, or will only the bridge be modeled? What features will the Intrepid Class starship give players access to without giving to much of a spoiler?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 38 Weapons and Speed?
07-13-2009, 09:25 PM
My favorite ship out of the whole Star Trek universe is the Future enterprise in the last episode of the Star Trek TNG. And my questions along with the other go along the lines of that.

1) will I I be able to configure a ship with something like the phase cannon?
2) Will I be able to update a ship that is well build for defence to have the speed and be able to cruise at that speed as say one of the faster ships?
3)Are we able to customize how power each weapon system? Such as I wanted to add like 2 more torpiedo (excuse my spelling) launchers or add a few more phasors.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Will we be able to "find" or "unlock" special AESTHETIC components for our ships that we can add on to future ships of ours (for example: You found a special saucer section schematic for Galaxy class configurations!) or are all aesthetic options for the configurations available from the start?
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey! Just two quick questions (I have many but I'm sure most of them will be answered with time); how often can we expect to see new 'ships of the line'? I'm especially interested to see the stats for new & old UFP ships like the Defiant, Galaxy and Intrepid classes!

Also, will players eventually get to play as new races/ factions after the initial release? (i.e. Dominion, Cardassian, or even Borg?)

Many thanks!