Lt. Commander
# 1 Replicator
08-23-2011, 04:53 PM
How do I get a bottle to show up in a replicator? I can not seem to figure out the proper Y coordinates to get the bottle to show up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Probably what you have to do is get the right height in the map (y) and then use the x and z co-ordinates to place it just in front of the replicator (but not inside it) so you can just change either x or z to just slide it into it's correct spot in the replicator.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-29-2011, 06:25 AM
also make sure you have high detail turned on in your graphics settings. Several objects like the bottles arent known to show up under certain video settings. Make sure you can see it first before you try and place it
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
also make sure you have high detail turned on in your graphics settings. Several objects like the bottles arent known to show up under certain video settings. Make sure you can see it first before you try and place it
Doesn't that also mean that players who play the mission may completely miss the bottle and then wonder about it if the mission mentions it in dialogs?

Lt. Commander
# 5
08-29-2011, 08:08 AM
It does, and I could be mistaken, there was a time for sure where bottles were only high detail objects but Mapolis might have changed that, I seem to recall not seeing it at lower settings recently, but that might jsut have been a newstyle collision issue
Lt. Commander
# 6 yes u can
09-04-2011, 03:36 AM
you can get an object to appear in the replicaator; you just have to get the Y factor right. I found out by accident when I tried hiding an NPC in one and her head showed up in the slot