Lt. Commander
# 1 Oh no!
08-28-2011, 11:54 PM
I accidently deleted the wrong mssion! Is there any way to get it back?

The mission was called: Map test - Lifemate

It was last published to holodeck Sun, 08/28/2011 - 20:10

Cryptic, please help me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-30-2011, 12:46 PM
submit a GM ticket about it as well or PM zero as she is very up on the foundry and what can or can not be done.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi devs, can someone please help this author. It could be a 5 minute task to help someone who lost 3 months of work. I'm going to pm this thread to a few devs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Hi devs, can someone please help this author. It could be a 5 minute task to help someone who lost 3 months of work. I'm going to pm this thread to a few devs.
Thank you for your support Kirkfat. I won't hold but my breath, but if something can be done, I'd greatly appreciate the assistance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-31-2011, 11:00 AM
Hello!?! Tap! Tap! Tap! Is this thing on? Is there no Dev who can help out on this?

There really should be a way to “lock” mission so that they can’t be deleted without double confirming . Hmmm maybe an export to your local drive so that there is a backup copy of mission for just such a case. Or maybe access to the autosave so that you can go back if you make a huge mistake.

Is there any way a Dev with magic rollback powers help out here? From what I understand a lot of work was put into this mission and it would be a shame to lose it all.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-31-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi Soriedem,

This is unfortunately not something I can help with on the forums. Please submit a support ticket to our customer service team and see if they can assist you.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi Soriedem,

This is unfortunately not something I can help with on the forums. Please submit a support ticket to our customer service team and see if they can assist you.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Thank you Stormshade for the reply. It's much appreciated. I did submit a support ticket and they could not help me. I thought I would try again here. Well, the good news is i now have a slot available for another story. Bad news is that story won't get told.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Its just usually this is where Zero says to put issues like that
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi Soriedem,

Thanks,

Stormshade
I think that we were are trying to be subtle and ask for help from Zero, who we know has the power to restore missions.

So, I will be direct….

Zero, could you please restore Soriedem’s mission? I know that that it would be going out of you way to do this and that we should not be running to you when a mistake is made. But I think it would mean a lot to the Foundry community and the STO players. I would hate to see a great mission lost forever because of a simple mistake. Please let take a look and see if you can pull his mission out of the trash and let him publish it for everyone to play.

Thank you Zero

Oh and here is a song for you. http://youtu.be/Nvc2PPTlW7k
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-31-2011, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altexist View Post
I think that we were are trying to be subtle and ask for help from Zero, who we know has the power to restore missions.

So, I will be direct….

Zero, could you please restore Soriedem’s mission. I know that that it would be going out of you way to do this and that we should not be running to you when a mistake is made. But I think it would mean a lot to the Foundry community and the STO players. I would hate to see a great mission lost forever because of a simple mistake. Please let take a look and see if you can pull his mission out of the trash and let him publish it for everyone to play.

Thank you Zero

Oh and here is a song for you. http://youtu.be/Nvc2PPTlW7k
/signed