Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-08-2011, 11:29 AM
I like this 1 ship/costume pack idea, it's something new and looks pretty sweet. Wonder how much it will be in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallex
I like this 1 ship/costume pack idea, it's something new and looks pretty sweet. Wonder how much it will be in the c-store.
Most of the Variants have sold for 800 CP. I do not know if they will be charging any extra for the 2 additional skins in the pack, though.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Richardson View Post
Getting it with the Venture-X. http://p.twimg.com/AYsdAzqCQAEM2c4.jpg

Now can we please have the Monarch-X we've been complaining about for months?
I know! I CANT WAIT!

"happy ***** dance!*
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
In twitter CapnLogan said the skin for the X will be in the Venture Pack - it unlocks for the X when you buy that Ship pack. So you get the T4 Galaxy, T5 Refit Skin, and Galaxy X skin as part of the pack.
Thank you.

And this skin is actually something I will gladly pay for
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I still hate the 3rd nacelle!
I'm with you on this one. That ship will not look better until that afterthought of a nacelle can be removed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSmith View Post
The third pylon needs to be tweaked to follow the flow of the ship, it looks odd as is there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman1604 View Post
I'm with you on this one. That ship will not look better until that afterthought of a nacelle can be removed.
Sure, its got the Phaser Cannon, the bridge cannons, and the under pylon fins, but the 3rd Nacelle is what gives the Galaxy-X its own, unique character.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Sure, its got the Phaser Cannon, the bridge cannons, and the under pylon fins, but the 3rd Nacelle is what gives the Galaxy-X its own, unique character.
The point is that Cryptic wants people being able to identify different kind of ships to have a vague anticipation of what they the other ship can do just by looking(Was said a long time ago though).
While it actually pretty easy to miss the lance and the two cannons, the third narcelle clearly visible from almost every angle and, therefore, hard to miss.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-10-2011, 03:16 AM
I would love it if they made the Advanced Research vessel's (Nebula's) Pods available for use on the Galaxy-X in place of the middle nacelle...

The Connection point on the pylon for the Nebula looks to be of similar shape and size to the center Pylon on the Gal-X so it hopefully should be a minor tweak to enable them...

It would still have that look of more than just a standard exploration cruiser and give more options to the users...

or barring the above; release it as a future variant with more of a sci tilt as a command ship or space control vessel...
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-10-2011, 06:13 AM
yeah, you will find them reluctant to change from the primary type of ship it is.

reason being is the work involved, and the fact that they have a straight forward policy about wolf in sheep's clothing.

far as textrures, i would say from this point on, any texture for the Galaxy refit will prob make its way to the Gx as well.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman1604 View Post
Then it wouldn't be a Dreadnought, it'd be just another Galaxy Class Starship with another skin. There was a bug that allowed you to remove the third Nacelle, but it removed the Third Nacelle, the twin Impulse Engines, and the Lance Cannon, leaving it to be the actual Galaxy 'Venture' Refit.

If you don't like the fact it has the third Nacelle. Don't fly it and just get the Retrofit at VA. S'just that simple.